Help out a fellow P&B'er (please)

It won't let you vote again on the link but if you use a VPN, just as you would if you theoretically watched illegal football  streams, you can vote as many times as you like.

You do have to be good at Captcha and go to andrsonuploaded.com 

If you are WFH (on full pay) it passes the day.

35 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

It won't let you vote again on the link but if you use a VPN, just as you would if you theoretically watched illegal football  streams, you can vote as many times as you like.

You do have to be good at Captcha and go to andrsonuploaded.com 

If you are WFH (on full pay) it passes the day.

Beats monitoring all my dotting accounts.. I guess it's best to use incognito mode as well in case of cookies.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

What do you mean? 😔

I suggested that I might sell further votes to some of the young lady competitors for a... consideration.  I checked on Youtube and both were still at school.  I forgot I'm getting old.

I have made it to the semi-finals (3rd place in the votes, I think)! Incredibly grateful for all of the votes and support throughout the past few days. Thank you so much to the P&B community. You’ve played a massive part.

It’s now all down to a judging panel of music industry people who will narrow it down to the final ten. I don’t expect it to go much further than that, but it’s nice to have reached this position where my music will at least be heard by these people.