Help out a fellow P&B'er (please)

Hi guys,

I've been selected as a wild card contender for a songwriter competition. It's a worldwide contest with loads of entrants and a lovely cash prize amongst many other good things (I've been made redundant recently, so take pity on me). Basically, the top three wildcards will earn a place in the semi-finals. Voting is open NOW and closes on Tuesday at 5pm. If any of you would be so kind as to vote for me ('Ollie Wale - City Lights), I'd be extremely grateful. Thank you.

You can vote via the link here: https://www.andrsonuploaded.com/vote-1

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Best of luck, looks like you can vote as many times as you like? If so I'll be battering it.

Thanks mate! They did mention in the 'congratulations' email that they have a technical person on board who will delete any repeat votes from the same IP address 🙃

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Haven't we done this already for you? I'm getting a bit fed up with it, but the rest are shite from the bits I listened to, so I voted for you.

No, you've previously been offered the wonderful opportunity to purchase my dreadful album at retail price. This is a completely different thing now. Keep up, Sarge. I'm counting on you.

Just now, The Real Saints said:

No, you've previously been offered the wonderful opportunity to purchase my dreadful album at retail price. This is a completely different thing now. Keep up, Sarge. I'm counting on you.

I told you I voted, don't make me get her up and vote for someone else.

17 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Hi guys,

I've been selected as a wild card contender for a songwriter competition. It's a worldwide contest with loads of entrants and a lovely cash prize amongst many other good things (I've been made redundant recently, so take pity on me). Basically, the top three wildcards will earn a place in the semi-finals. Voting is open NOW and closes on Tuesday at 5pm. If any of you would be so kind as to vote for me ('Ollie Wale - City Lights), I'd be extremely grateful. Thank you.

Will you remember the little people when you become famous?

Oh. Hang on...............................................

20 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Hi guys,

Should this not be on the St J thread, that'll get you enough votes?

Oh. Hang on...............................................