East Fife v Montrose

FT
East Fife 2-2 Montrose
Fair enough, I suppose, we were the better side in the first half and they had the majority of the second!!!
We rued those chances we fucked up and the ref definitely missed a couple of stick-on penalties for us!!!
Again we lost a goal from down our left hand side it is becoming a noticeable weakness and really needs corrected and for the Montrose fans does Ross Campbell always play his best games for you lot against us!!!
Same as last couple of seasons, nothing between the two sides!!!IMG_2276.jpg

East Fife had more chances but Montrose were the smoother and more organised side.Big improvement in East Fife once Ross Davidson was moved into centre midfield.Far too light weight before that.Dont know  what East Fife  have done to upset referees but in all 3 competitive games the big decisions have gone against them.

Streaming extremely disappointing as I missed first half as screen blacked out after eight minutes of poor quality. Waited till halftime logged out and tried again and got second half. I feel £12.50p for 45 minutes is tough, if you are selling a product service the subscriber expects it to work. streaming was worse than the Arbroath match and they offered a refund. Disappointed.

Can only comment on the second half with both sides having chances, thought a draw a fair result. Its a point on the boards and we now need to move on to the Forfar game, hopefully with a full squad. I thought Liam Callaghan had a good game today when he replaced Waddell. Some of our squad are needing to have the confidence to take a strike at distance as today I thought we were trying to walk it into the net.

A draw a fair result.

Streaming extremely disappointing as I missed first half as screen blacked out after eight minutes of poor quality. Waited till halftime logged out and tried again and got second half. I feel £12.50p for 45 minutes is tough, if you are selling a product service the subscriber expects it to work. streaming was worse than the Arbroath match and they offered a refund. Disappointed.
Can only comment on the second half with both sides having chances, thought a draw a fair result. Its a point on the boards and we now need to move on to the Forfar game, hopefully with a full squad. I thought Liam Callaghan had a good game today when he replaced Waddell. Some of our squad are needing to have the confidence to take a strike at distance as today I thought we were trying to walk it into the net.
A draw a fair result.

The first 15 minutes were an issue at our end but no problems from our side after that point.

The first 15 minutes were an issue at our end but no problems from our side after that point.

After the first 15 mins, which was awful, the stream was perfectly fine for me and it was much better than the one Arbroath provided. As for the game itself ... I thought we were on top and then conceded 2 in quick succession. The first was unstoppable the second was well taken but a bit of a gift. Lewis took his goal well and we bossed most of the second half, playing some nice football in the process. For some reason we stopped passing the ball for the last 15 and let East Fife back into the game. A draw was about right over the piece and given the number of key players we were missing a decent result for us.

First 15mins of stream not good then I had a few outages when I had to come out of full screen and refresh.

Disappointed to see the stream is only 720p!

Really don't want to be critical as I know it's all volunteer work that goes in to the broadcast but needs a big improvement to justify £12.50 I'm afraid.

First 15mins of stream not good then I had a few outages when I had to come out of full screen and refresh.
Disappointed to see the stream is only 720p!
Really don't want to be critical as I know it's all volunteer work that goes in to the broadcast but needs a big improvement to justify £12.50 I'm afraid.

We were in 1080p to begin with but had to drop it due to the issues at the start.

We had plans for replays etc today but the problems at the start meant we decided against it for this game.

This an amazing game for the neutrals but not for the faint hearted! 50-75 minutes was the more nerve wracking period for the home support but we were in the ascendancy for the last 15 minutes. Both managers agreed that it could have ended up 7-7. Two teams going for it made it really entertaining particularly in the first half. 
The issues with the stream is as frustrating for us as it is to the viewers BUT we genuinely believe we have identified & rectified the issues. Dumbarton game will be so much better. 

After East Fife bodied us for years I'll take any points from them.

Couple of points though.

Any part time club getting a live stream on of the games that we could pay for and watch even last season would be been pie in the sky. Thanks to the Albion Rovers Hollywood actor fan and all the people at every club making it work need patting on the back. I usually miss the first 15 minutes of an away match anyway.

Secondly, this division has no obvious weak teams and it's going to be a tough year for all.

Disappointing to chuck away a 2 goal lead as points gained against Montrose come the end of the season (if we ever get there) will be crucial for making the play-offs.

Good result for Forfar at Falkirk which just goes to show that there are certainly no easy games in this league.

Disappointing to chuck away a 2 goal lead as points gained against Montrose come the end of the season (if we ever get there) will be crucial for making the play-offs.

Good result for Forfar at Falkirk which just goes to show that there are certainly no easy games in this league.

Agreed. Frustrating game, at times we looked truly outstanding, other times really poor.Draw a fair result in the end.

Good to see big Kev back- we have missed his guile around the penalty box.

As we all know every team can beat every team in this league- thats why we need to always give 100% and concentrate 100%- I fear it will be a season of ups and downs( for others also)