Rangers vs Livingston. 25th October

Rangers deserved to win but we should have ran them closer with the openings we wasted. 

Stryjek a lot more assured and far better at distribution than McCrorie. Very much hope he stays in next week along with Brown.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

1 minute ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Rangers deserved to win but we should have ran them closer with the openings we wasted. 

Stryjek a lot more assured and far better at distribution than McCrorie. Very much hope he stays in next week along with Brown.

I'd have brown ahead of Guthrie at the moment. Think BBJ has been off the pace the last few weeks. Efe's mistake cost us today but he's been the most solid CB recently.

32 minutes ago, AJF said:

A rather routine victory after getting the early goals. I’d have hoped for more in the second half but if you offered me three 2-0 victories before our last 3 fixtures I’d have bit your hand off.

Nice to keep up the good habit of not conceding goals and long may it continue.

It's not just not conceding goals, we're not conceding shots on target. We've conceded something like two this entire month. I've never seen anything like it.

1 hour ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Fireworks going off in Larkhall. Tell me they don't think they've won the league already? emoji1787.png

Far from it but three wins with six goals for and none against is a decent-enough 8 days.

More importantly, the main Rangers thread will have at least three days of respite from the green and grey bams spamming it with their usual dreck.  I may even have a small G&T to celebrate.

Pity JET hadn't stuck his chance off the post away, just to make things interesting. We didn't just sit back and defend though, and pressed them well in their own half, was a bit disappointed with JET, maybe harsh with the little game time he's had after a year off, but thought he was weak on the challenge and clumsy looking. Devlin surprised me with some of the tackles he made in and around our box, i've been critical of him defensively but fair play to him today. 

Mullin immediately got into the game and made a difference to us, he'll be a great signing for us, looking forward to seeing him getting regular starts, and having Forrest on the opposite wing.

Was a routine win for Sevco in the end, after hitting us with 2 goals in 15/16 mins, good recovery from us though, not completely folding and being hit with a barrow load.

19 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Watching the highlights now and good old Efe Fucking about for the first goal :lol:Im so glad we dont have a Duffy Donkey like him anymore at CP 

If anyone still had that great "whit am I like?" Efe Ambrose meme kicking about, now would be a good time to post it.