Rangers vs Livingston. 25th October

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

Not really the type of game I’d like see Defoe coming in to make his first start but I did anticipate changes from midweek.

On a positive note, our bench is the strongest it’s been in 10 years.

Not sure about Defoe but given we can make 5 subs (at 3 points and at HT) it's not a big gamble and encourages us to play a different sort of game.

I agree about the bench.  It's ridiculously good compared to even last season.

Livi have a shape that makes it difficult to give them a hammering, but they're playing a suicidally high line and have done the last few times I've watched them. Tavernier and Goldson can play the balls that beat that line every time.

Don't expect much more to happen in this game tbh

Edited by G51
Realised my first sentence made no sense lol

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

Livi have a shape that makes giving them a hammering, but they're playing a suicidally high line and have done the last few times I've watched them. Tavernier and Goldson can play the balls that beat that line every time.

Don't expect much more to happen in this game tbh

Roofe, Itten and Arfield will be itching to come on in the second half.  I expect goals in the last 20 minutes.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Roofe, Itten and Arfield will be itching to come on in the second half.  I expect goals in the last 20 minutes.

Not sure about Arfield, I'd give him the whole game off tbh. Roofe and Itten definitely will come on aye.

39 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

37 minutes ago, G51 said:

Not sure about Arfield, I'd give him the whole game off tbh. Roofe and Itten definitely will come on aye.

Steve G clearly follows me on P&B ;)

A rather routine victory after getting the early goals. I’d have hoped for more in the second half but if you offered me three 2-0 victories before our last 3 fixtures I’d have bit your hand off.

Nice to keep up the good habit of not conceding goals and long may it continue.