Rangers vs Livingston. 25th October

Expecting Barasic and Morelos to be rested, since we've rested all the other internationals.

McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Helander, Bassey, Davis, Aribo, Jack, Itten, Kent, Roofe

Edited by G51

I'm always wary coming up against Livingston to be honest. The 0-0 draw at the Spaghettihad earlier in the season aside, even the last time we played them at Ibrox we weren't totally convincing and only the woodwork stopped Livingston from grabbing an equaliser.

I don't really care about the performance too much on the back of our away European match in torrential rain, I'll be more than satisfied if we get a routine victory.

I’m a bit meh about this. As has been said above, I feel we generally always give Rangers a game whether home or away but we don’t have Dykes anymore so I’m unsure we have anything to trouble Rangers’ back line. Add to that our inconsistent defending and we should really be getting pasted. 0-0 draw.

Bassey looked good the other night.

1 hour ago, crispy said:

I’m a bit meh about this. As has been said above, I feel we generally always give Rangers a game whether home or away but we don’t have Dykes anymore so I’m unsure we have anything to trouble Rangers’ back line. Add to that our inconsistent defending and we should really be getting pasted. 0-0 draw.

Bassey looked good the other night.

As long as Scotty doesn't score an early goal to put us 1-0 up.

Actually, being serious, the longer we can keep it at 0-0 or even 1-0 them, the better, score  early and we'll give them a wake up call to get in about us, keeping it to a goal even, and they may fall into a bit of a bit of a lull for a while, being content to be ahead, giving us more chance to cause an upset later on. That's my theory anyway, have to grasp at any straw i can.