Week 7

lichtie23

22 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

A reminder that the Sunday games kick off at 5pm and 8.05/25 as the clocks won’t have gone back in the States.

Just remembered that the Niners @ Patriots will be on a little earlier as a result of this as well which is nice.

ETA: The last time the Niners went to NE...

https://youtu.be/1zEyU9iJ-04

Edited by RiG

The second, which absolutely fucked Jackson’s knee, I’d say they gave it for the 2nd but said the wrong number.

So you agree the first was harsh if it was given for that ? Yea the 2nd hit was brutal. I won’t cry to long, Jackson is a dick

Did feel a bit for you Lichtie, was a cracking game and you really snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

The highlight for me was the amazing tackle by the grass on Daniel Jones.

Don’t feel sorry for me mate. That team is a shambles. Has no idea how to win games. Probably should have lost to the WFT last week as well.

So you agree the first was harsh if it was given for that ? Yea the 2nd hit was brutal. I won’t cry to long, Jackson is a dick

Why is Jackson a dick exactly? It was a cheap shot, dirty hit and he's likely done for the season.

Hopefully karma serves justice on the guilty party.