Killie v Hibs

Poor showing from us today - despite the ref having a total shanner, being far too pernickety about "fouls" that are simply men falling over on both sides etc we were lacking in quality and if Hibs hadn't been given the penalty I expect they'd have been really busting a gut in the second half to try and bury us. As it was the penalty meant Hibs could manage the second half their way and we didn't look like scoring too much at all. Too many anonymous passengers today which will have to change. Can't see us getting much next weekend unless the Liege players who tested positive following their game on Thursday have given it to the Rangers players, and even then...

Just now, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Hibs have built a good squad and despite the penalty not being a penalty, you can’t deny they were the better team.  Nothing happened for us today, but we’ll plod along this season with no major dramas.  We go again etc. 

prove it

2 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Yeah saw that.. camera was on him for about 15 seconds... at first I thought a homeless tramp had snuck in for shelter.. then I saw the Championship crest...

Wash out your mouth, Robbie is a Hibs legend and was instrumental in our Greatest Hour. His tactical nous willl have us reach another final next week.