Killie v Hibs

Really looking forward to this. It’s the first game of the season, out with the opening game, that I have really been excited for. 

We have been playing really well recently and look back to the way we used to be and hibs are a good side so I think the result today will give us a good indication of where we really are. 

20 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

It's a very good question that I'm going to give a lot of thought to. 

My first thought is that we keep the 'e' to differentiate it clearly enough from 'shit', that poncey sounding English/American word. 

You  boys at the back of the class clearly haven't been listening.

Hit............Hitting

Fit..........Fitting

Knit.......Knitting

Shit.......Shitting.

Shite...Shiting.

Must try harder..........and you a published author as well.

Great book by the way.:)

With a quarter (or possibly more, who knows) of the season gone this game could go a long way to defining the rest of the campaign for both of us.

If we win then we give ourselves a real fighting chance of being one of those clubs eying a European spot. If we lose then it probably indicates that we aren’t really good enough for that.

Hibs can afford to lose and still be confident of finishing above us but again it’ll be a good indicator of where you are at if you take the 3 points.

My prediction?

0-0

1 minute ago, Coooombe said:

No contact whatsoever there was there? Ref has just guessed there.

The ref was just offering reparations for the plastic pitch interfering with Boyle and Doidge's ability to actually play the ball properly. It was a metaphysically fair decision.