Killie v Hibs

55 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Looking forward to this one, Lord Dyer has us playing well. 

2-0 Killie, Kabamba and Burke with the goals. 

41 minutes ago, Bheaten Castard said:

Can’t wait for this .Killie 2-0 Hibs 

Kiltie and Brophy 

Seems like a theme here, can only assume Covid has taken hold in Ayr.

58 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Kilmarnock 3-0 Hibernian

3/10 must try harder

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Killie win is 3/10 at William Hill now that you mention it

Weird one - Killie v Hibs is not actually on my Ladbrokes app at all (saturday or sunday).....................maybe they know about some massive CV19 outbreak we havent been told about !!!

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

Weird one - Killie v Hibs is not actually on my Ladbrokes app at all (saturday or sunday).....................maybe they know about some massive CV19 outbreak we havent been told about !!!

It is actually the same on WH, despite my hilarious previous joke, it isn't there.

30 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

It is actually the same on WH, despite my hilarious previous joke, it isn't there.

32 minutes ago, Green Day said:

It's not on oddschecker either which is very strange.. has this game been cancelled and they forgot to tell anyone? ha

Screenshot_20201023-101918_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

It's not on oddschecker either which is very strange.. has this game been cancelled and they forgot to tell anyone? ha

Screenshot_20201023-101918_Chrome.jpg

Also no prices quoted in The Assist (football section of the Racing Post on Friday).  Could understand that if this was the first scheduled game after Killie's Covid issues but it's not.  Reluctance to price a game suggests that there are concerns that one side or another might have to field a weakened side due to Covid.  However, it doesn't seem likely that the bookies have got wind of this but the media haven't.  

5 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Very quiet thread. 

Killie fans struggling to get themselves up for another foregone conclusion where we pump some diddies, Hibs fans absolutely shiteing it. 

I've often wondered if 'shiteing' should really be spelt 'shiting'.

Why keep the 'e'?

We don't do it with 'wire' and 'wiring'... or 'rare' and 'raring'...  or 'Killie will be firing Dyer after an abysmal 6-0 drubbing'.  

2 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

I've often wondered if 'shiteing' should really be spelt 'shiting'.

Why keep the 'e'?

We don't do it with 'wire' and 'wiring'... or 'rare' and 'raring'...  or 'Killie will be firing Dyer after an abysmal 6-0 drubbing'.  

It's a very good question that I'm going to give a lot of thought to. 

My first thought is that we keep the 'e' to differentiate it clearly enough from 'shit', that poncey sounding English/American word. 

Edited by deadasdillinger