Aberdeen v Celtic

Watching it back Cosgrove looks offside when McLennan takes the ball inside, hence no advantage.
Just watched it again. I think you could be right. Looks like one of Celtic defenders is claiming for that too, has his hand up and goes running to the ref. Still a penalty though obvz.

34 minutes ago, resk said:
52 minutes ago, Jimbo25 said:
Watching it back Cosgrove looks offside when McLennan takes the ball inside, hence no advantage.

Just watched it again. I think you could be right. Looks like one of Celtic defenders is claiming for that too, has his hand up and goes running to the ref. Still a penalty though obvz.

A personal favourite moment is Scott Bain claiming for either offside or a handball for the equaliser as he knows he's fucked it.

EDIT: Not equaliser. The second Aberdeen goal. Who am I to be pointing out others mistakes!

Edited by Merkland Red

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I think he will get let off going by this grainy footage. If your going to get someone with an elbow fully outstretching your arm whilst doing is pointless and if anything makes it needlessly more obvious. Some of the  Aberdeen fans in the comments below seem to agree also. Hard to see any intent other than cynically attempting to hold him back from going in to space.

You really are the epitome of a mope faced greetin' c*** of a Celtic fan.

"My team, right or wrong."

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Loads of players are given advantage and f**k up a pass. It's not the advantage itself but what you do with it that determines if the ref brings back the foul.

Let's not forget we had a goal disallowed and the ref brought it back for a pen against Maribor.

Arguing with this guy is the same as trying to argue with 8gamestogo. It took me a few posts to work it out right enough.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

What am I greeting about exactly? Im just saying he will probably get off judging by that footage. Not arsed if he gets done either way paves the way for Turnbull to get a shot. There has been plenty of greeting about refs on this thread, very little by Celtic fans.

Edited by gannonball

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Tbf to gannonball he can be pretty even handed at times & have to agree with his take on this one as it isn't a deliberately targeted elbow. For epitome of said specimen see the Cult adherent that is willy, Jim Jones would have had him in charge of dishing out the koolaid.

53 minutes ago, gannonball said:

What am I greeting about exactly? Im just saying he will probably get off judging by that footage. Not arsed if he gets done either way paves the way for Turnbull to get a shot. There has been plenty of greeting about refs on this thread, very little by Celtic fans.

You're defending an elbow to the face.

But a lot by the Celtic manager.

25 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Tbf to gannonball he can be pretty even handed at times & have to agree with his take on this one as it isn't a deliberately targeted elbow. For epitome of said specimen see the Cult adherent that is willy, Jim Jones would have had him in charge of dishing out the koolaid.

You obviously haven't read a lot of his work.

21 minutes ago, Romeo said:
2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Lol, what a mess

gb certainly is, glad you agree.

Edited by Jacksgranda

21 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

1 -You're defending an elbow to the face.

2 - But a lot by the Celtic manager.

3 - You obviously haven't read a lot of his work

gb certainly is, glad you agree.

1-  I'm saying you need to see real intent, which this footage doesn't really show (other angles may however). Although these citations tend to show no consistency whatsoever, they usually get dropped unless pretty damning.

2 - Yes Lennon, much like yourself right now, was spouting shite

3 - I have no idea what I have done to trigger such responses from you, I think you should perhaps calm down a bit.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

1-  I'm saying you need to see real intent, which this footage doesn't really show (other angles may however). Although these citations tend to show no consistency whatsoever, they usually get dropped unless pretty damning.

2 - Yes Lennon, much like yourself right now, was spouting shite

3 - I have no idea what I have done to trigger such responses from you, I think you should perhaps calm down a bit.

If anyone would know about "spouting shite", it's you.

I'm perfectly calm, thank you. Just had a visit from our first greatgrandchild (two weeks old on Thursday, Jacksgranny is in her element), and the youngest  granddaughter is here, too, charming everybody.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Any Aberdeen fan who has read this thread has an absolute cheek calling a Celtic fan a mope.

From start to finish they have been utter miserable c***s.

You think they'd be grateful we gifted them a point.

Thought you'd have gotten over the result by now pal.

14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Any Aberdeen fan who has read this thread has an absolute cheek calling a Celtic fan a mope.

From start to finish they have been utter miserable c***s.

You think they'd be grateful we gifted them a point.

^^^^Heads gone