Aberdeen v Celtic

5 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'd prefer the referee would do his job and send him off. I've no idea why you're arguing this whole hindsight nonsense. It's laughable. The referee is employed to do and enforce the laws of the game and punish those repeatedly breaking them. He never done that and Aberdeen fans are well within their right to call it out. 

My point was really for all the bed wetting by some Aberdeen fans about the ref in the end they got 2 (deserved) penalties, one of which conceded by a guy who allegedly should have been off earlier, so in the end got some form of justice really. They were hardly massively done by as a whole. 

The Collum shouts are absolutely pathetic btw, going by his usual terrible standards he had a decent enough game.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ntcham and Duffy escape blatant yellow cards.

MacGregor escapes a Red Card.

Clear foul in lead up to Griffiths equaliser.

As soon as we went 2-1 up, it was just too obvious.

5 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

That much of a ‘conspiracy’  you got 2 penalties including a last minute one, some story like. Do you actually think before you post?

1 minute ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

20201025_145928.thumb.png.d59c42040e46e2e93447b76f1757536c.png

Time to move on.

This will never not raise a smile. Think that's from the time Lennon almost talked his way into a sore face from big Jim Duffy when he was Hibs manager.

Missed the 3rd goal as I switched it off. My blood pressure was through the roof with my raging seethe about O'Collum. Thankfully we managed to get the equaliser which was the minimum we deserved.

Got to agree with the earlier comments about Taylor. He's a huge weak link in our defence, despite his ability in the air.

19 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Maybe if Cosgrove didn’t spend every game throwing himself to the ground to cheat the referee he may have got the foul 

21 minutes ago, gannonball said:

That much of a ‘conspiracy’  you got 2 penalties including a last minute one, some story like. Do you actually think before you post?

You literally wrote "Aberdeen fans should be content because after the game we are able to look back and see the guy who gave away the penalty that resulted in an equaliser against Glasgow Celtic was incorrectly allowed to remain on the park". 

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Are the Celtic fans on here willing to admit they are at least a bit worried about having 'Lhenny' as the manager?

Some people thought he took too long to  '' find ''  his best team when he managed Hibs

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

You literally wrote "Aberdeen fans should be content because after the game we are able to look back and see the guy who gave away the penalty that resulted in an equaliser against Glasgow Celtic was incorrectly allowed to remain on the park". 

Calm down lad, your team are giving Livi a doing