Aberdeen v Celtic

2 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Lennon fizzing about the referee and for apparently receiving assistance from his..... assistant referees.

That does make up a bit for being held to a home draw.

It's all because the guys he brought in to replace are injured and the guys he brought in are shite. 

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

So what your saying Mcgregor should have been off earlier but was kept on and he ended up gifting yous a last minute penalty? Like I said it’s pathetic and frankly nauseating. You should be content with your teams fightback instead of greeting about the ref. 

What? 

Why should they be 'content' they got a point when it would have significantly improved their chances of getting three if the referee done his fucking job properly?! 

So what your saying Mcgregor should have been off earlier but was kept on and he ended up gifting yous a last minute penalty? Like I said it’s pathetic and frankly nauseating. You should be content with your teams fightback instead of greeting about the ref. 

Thats my thinking tbh, didn’t think I would end up defending Collum of all people ffs. 

Why would I be content? We were the better team in the second half and would have had a better chance for three points against ten men.

McGregor's suspension then would have made it more likely you could drop points so we'd keep pace for a bit longer 

What? 
Why should they be 'content' they got a point when it would have significantly improved their chances of getting three if the referee done his fucking job properly?! 
You seem incredibly angry for a "Dundee" fan.

You should simmer down wee man.

12 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I thought McGregor should have had a second yellow long before the penalty with the number of fouls he committed and getting away without a booking at the penalty was laughable, but Collum got all the penalties correct. You can hardly say he's done Aberdeen out of points when he's (correctly) awarded two penalties.

What about the foul for Aberdeen about 15 seconds before Celtic 2nd equaliser.  Imagine it it was the other way around - we would never hear the end of it with weegie media

Edited by betting competition

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Thats my thinking tbh, didn’t think I would end up defending Collum of all people ffs. 

Imho Collum got 2 calls wrong, there should have been a free kick before the 2nd goal albeit Griffiths finish was  quality & McGregor should have got a 2nd yellow for the penalty. I cant see why people are saying that he and Duffy should have been off before when watching the incidents.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, betting competition said:

What about the foul about 15 seconds before Celtic 2nd equaliser. 

It was a foul, but big Sam managed to make like it wasn't.

I don't blame Collum for that.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Celtic fans are even worse on Twitter fwiw.

Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest tbh, I usually just post on here than team dedicated forums/pages to get away from the moonhowling.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

It's all because the guys he brought in to replace are injured and the guys he brought in are shite. 

What? 

What are you doing on here? The Rangers games about to kick off m8

10 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Why would I be content? We were the better team in the second half and would have had a better chance for three points against ten men.

McGregor's suspension then would have made it more likely you could drop points so we'd keep pace for a bit longer 

If someone said to me he’s  not going to walk but will continue to give silly fouls which you will Continue to get Including inside the box I (if I was an Aberdeen fan) would have taken the latter. 

Edited by gannonball

Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest tbh, I usually just post on here than team dedicated forums/pages to get away from the moonhowling.

If someone said to me he’s  not going to walk but will continue to give silly fouls which you will Continue to get Including inside the box I would have taken the latter. 

Obviously don't want the win enough. @wastecoatwilly

2 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Imho Collum got 2 calls wrong, there should have been a free kick before the 2nd goal albeit Griffiths finish was  quality & McGregor should have got a 2nd yellow for the penalty. I cant see why people are saying that he and Duffy should have been off before when watching the incidents.

Duffy went elbows in on Lewis at the corner just before throwing Edmondson into the ad boards. A big lump chucking his weight around dangerously that can seriously injure opponents.

No booking for either and is lucky to escape a red. Although the way he played he might've preferred an earlier shower

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

If someone said to me he’s  not going to walk but will continue to give silly fouls which you will Continue to get Including inside the box I would have taken the latter. 

Sometimes I think that football fans should be made to take a refeering exam before being allowed to have an opinion.

First half from Aberdeen was brutal, played a lot better 2nd half. At least we stopped the rot at Pittodrie.

With next week we will have to pass better on the bigger Hampden pitch we will have to pass the ball better but hopefully after the 2nd half performance will give players confidence to play well next week

Edited by betting competition