Aberdeen v Celtic

3 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Definitely poorer individual players than 15/16, but not sure about actually being a worse team or having a worse manager. It's a shame Aberdeen weren't at that level they are this year that season.

We were. We ended up losing a goalkeeper and Griffiths had a crazy season.

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Shambles, I hate being right however it’s clearly fucking evident this job is too big for Lennon. He hasn’t nor will he ever have it and I said from the day he was made permanent this would cost us badly.

This is as embarrassing a week as I can remember for some time, 8 goals conceded over 3 games with 6 or 7 of those completely of our own doing.

Fully expecting the Lennon apologists to blame players, COVID or anything other than accept the obvious. 

Get him to f**k know and we may still have a chance, persevere with him it’s a huge a gamble with odds stacked firmly against us.

As for Duffy, what’s that? 4 goals he’s been responsible for in 3 games? Not sure if it is arrogance with him or something else and I thought he would improve us but by f**k how wrong was I. 

I didnt get the fanfare for us signing a bog standard EPL defender, I did think we needed another centre back so was happy, he has been atrocious though.

Just now, Romeo said:
2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:
McGregor had three late tackles on a yellow. An obvious foul on Cosgrove which he didn't give immediately before the second. He then gave the same foul against Considine immediately after your third.

Wow....

Wow what? Are you saying those things didn't happen Romeo?

I thought McGregor should have had a second yellow long before the penalty with the number of fouls he committed and getting away without a booking at the penalty was laughable, but Collum got all the penalties correct. You can hardly say he's done Aberdeen out of points when he's (correctly) awarded two penalties.

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

You just want Lennon to stay, I see what you are doing 

You have been consistent in your criticism of Lennon from the start, rightly so, & benny knows damn well fine what he is doing. Willy will be along soon to argue that the sky is green however.

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

The Collum shouts are absolutely pathetic btw, going by his usual terrible standards he had a decent enough game.

Duffy should have been off for his push on Edmonson off the boards. Mcgregor should have been off. Even Collum couldn’t get away with not giving those two penalties.

From the Scotland perspective good to see some decent players today. Griffith, Christie, Wright and Ferguson all good today.

6 minutes ago, Don exotic said:

Duffy should have been off for his push on Edmonson off the boards. Mcgregor should have been off. Even Collum couldn’t get away with not giving those two penalties.

From the Scotland perspective good to see some decent players today. Griffith, Christie, Wright and Ferguson all good today.

completely agree with this....not even a consideratrion for the pathetic Sky commentaros.  It was reckless and dangerous and deserving of a red.

What is the latest with Devlin - Taylor is just not a footballer and costs us so many goals.....

Edited by Caledonian1

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

McGregor had three late tackles on a yellow. An obvious foul on Cosgrove which he didn't give immediately before the second. He then gave the same foul against Considine immediately after your third.

1 minute ago, Don exotic said:

So what your saying Mcgregor should have been off earlier but was kept on and he ended up gifting yous a last minute penalty? Like I said it’s pathetic and frankly nauseating. You should be content with your teams fightback instead of greeting about the ref. 

3 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I thought McGregor should have had a second yellow long before the penalty with the number of fouls he committed and getting away without a booking at the penalty was laughable, but Collum got all the penalties correct. You can hardly say he's done Aberdeen out of points when he's (correctly) awarded two penalties.

Thats my thinking tbh, didn’t think I would end up defending Collum of all people ffs. 

11 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Are the Celtic fans on here willing to admit they are at least a bit worried about having 'Lhenny' as the manager?

Tbf #LennonOut is currently trending on Twitter.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

With 20 minutes to go I was going to be disappointed not to win. With 91 minutes on the clock I was thrilled with a point. I thought that was a good team performance and Scotty Wright, wow.

Perfectly sums up my feelings also Joey