Aberdeen v Celtic

Astonishing how McGregor never got a second yellow for that, as cynical as possible.

Some result for Aberdeen, Celtic really looing vulnerable right now.

Just now, jagfox BLM said:

Ntcham got away with one too. The Done player never got booked either. Who knows what happens in Willie's wee world of refereeing? ( I think he got most decisions right today though tbf).

He did tbf to him, should have been a free kick in the build up to Celtics second goal but was a cracking finish by Griffiths so from a Scotland pov won't moan too much about that.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Surprised Aberdeen were awarded that penalty, tbh. 

Same, considering the way decisions like those usually go that late in Celtic games. Willie Collum, god damn me for saying it, made a great call there even after Cosgrove twatted it off the bar.

Shambles, I hate being right however it’s clearly fucking evident this job is too big for Lennon. He hasn’t nor will he ever have it and I said from the day he was made permanent this would cost us badly.

This is as embarrassing a week as I can remember for some time, 8 goals conceded over 3 games with 6 or 7 of those completely of our own doing.

Fully expecting the Lennon apologists to blame players, COVID or anything other than accept the obvious. 

Get him to f**k know and we may still have a chance, persevere with him it’s a huge a gamble with odds stacked firmly against us.

As for Duffy, what’s that? 4 goals he’s been responsible for in 3 games? Not sure if it is arrogance with him or something else and I thought he would improve us but by f**k how wrong was I. 

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Comfortably the worst Celtic side in a decade, with the worst manager too.

Brilliant stuff.

Definitely poorer individual players than 15/16, but not sure about actually being a worse team or having a worse manager. It's a shame Aberdeen weren't at that level they are this year that season.

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

You think they're worse than rocket Ronnie's team?  Not sure about that one.

Judging them on their ability in the respective seasons, I'd say...

Gordon > Bain/Barkas

Lustig > Frimpong

Boyata > Duffy

Ambrose < Ajer

Tierney > Laxalt

Brown > Brown

McGregor > McGregor 

Armstrong > Ntcham

Forrest < Christie

Commons < Elyounossi 

Griffiths > Edouard 

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Shambles, I hate being right however it’s clearly fucking evident this job is too big for Lennon. He hasn’t nor will he ever have it and I said from the day he was made permanent this would cost us badly.

This is as embarrassing a week as I can remember for some time, 8 goals conceded over 3 games with 6 or 7 of those completely of our own doing.

Fully expecting the Lennon apologists to blame players, COVID or anything other than accept the obvious. 

Get him to f**k know and we may still have a chance, persevere with him Anderson a gamble with odds stacked firmly against us.

As for Duffy, what’s that? 4 goals he’s been responsible for in 3 games? Not sure if it was arrogance and I thought he would improve us but by f**k how wrong was I. 

Your teams had a couple of poor games, no team wins every game and tbh you're overreacting a fair bit here.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

The Collum shouts are absolutely pathetic btw, going by his usual terrible standards he had a decent enough game.

McGregor had three late tackles on a yellow. An obvious foul on Cosgrove which he didn't give immediately before the second. He then gave the same foul against Considine immediately after your third.