Aberdeen v Celtic

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

Wright was magnificent when he came on - we lose that game without him. Will definitely start at Hampden now. 

This, this is his make or break season and my word how he is making it at the moment. Every time he got the ball he made something positive happen. Roasted yon galoot Duffy almost every time and his dribbling in the build up which lead to the 2nd pen was superb.

Big performance from us there, even though Celtic weren't great they still have far more quality than we do.

Also, how on earth did McGregor avoid a second booking when he binned McLennan?

Just now, Perkin Flump said:

That only applies to straight reds, should still be a yellow.

Ntcham got away with one too. The Done player never got booked either. Who knows what happens in Willie's wee world of refereeing? ( I think he got most decisions right today though tbf).

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Wright was magnificent when he came on - we lose that game without him. Will definitely start at Hampden now. 

I wouldn't start him. He was good today as an impact player.....start him next week and he'll drop out the game after 20 minutes.