Streaming Games

I see Maryhill are streaming their league fixture against Ashfield on  Saturday FOR  free or "donate a ticket" .I know there will be other clubs doing this  as well maybe if we could get an idea who else is doing it then some people may have a game to watch or donate a few quid to watch

Not expecting Sky Sports Quality ....maybe Scotsport in the 70s quaility would  do  

Any way well done to all teams who are trying to think out the box for much needed funds

27 minutes ago, holsten said:

I see Maryhill are streaming their league fixture against Ashfield on  Saturday FOR  free or "donate a ticket" .I know there will be other clubs doing this  as well maybe if we could get an idea who else is doing it then some people may have a game to watch or donate a few quid to watch

Not expecting Sky Sports Quality ....maybe Scotsport in the 70s quaility would  do  

Any way well done to all teams who are trying to think out the box for much needed funds

I think Clydebank have seen streaming some of their friendlies so I imagine they'll be one.

I saw something about Blantyre Victoria streaming all home and some away games with the agreement of whomever would be the home side. Couldn't find the tweet or facebook post for that. Although I'm sure I did earlier.

Johnstone Burgh:

Glasgow Perthshire:

Maybole: This looks like they're setting things up

I'm sure there are quite a few i'm missing.

Is there some kind of issue between Largs and Clydebank?

It appears some at Largs have an issue with Clydebank by all accounts. The story is that Bankies wanted to film last weeks game between the sides. Largs had indicated they would be filming it and then from nowhere stated there had been a ban on filming at Barrfields. One week later they announced they intended to stream their game vs Rutherglen(?). I think people just want to know why there was a ban and why it was then overturned so quickly.

• 2 weeks later...