St Mirren v Hamilton (Sat 24th)

6 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

Is isolation not 10 days ? Remember Saints have been orderd into isolation by Health Authorities. 

Infected players isolate for 10 days, contacts for 14 days.  The whole squad has been deemed to be contacts.

17 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
37 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:
So, if in a couple of weeks another St Mirren player or players test positive the others will once again be in 14 day contact lock down? 

No because they won't be in contact until the isolation period is up.

Sorry I didnt clarify...if after the isolation period has ended  - say the second half of November for instance - another positive is found then the team would be in lock down again if a large number were deemed to be in contact? 

Sorry I didnt clarify...if after the isolation period has ended  - say the second half of November for instance - another positive is found then the team would be in lock down again if a large number were deemed to be in contact? 
possibly, depending on testing and the protocols that are in place

26 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

They would ordinarily only be contacts if they were breaking the rules, there will be some exceptions to this.