Falkirk Vs Forfar

Guest bernardblack

Watching it again and whilst it was silly from mutch the shove in the back of the head is seen every week in matches and never ends up in a red card. The ref was a complete tadger to send him off for that . Next week you'll see far worse getting a yellow. Doesn't excuse a poor performance but there was no way we were losing a goal before that.

Guest bernardblack
I'm not going to defend Robbie Mutch - he was stupid and shouldn't react like that
But :lol:
If Alan McGregor did that to Odsonne Edouard in an Old Firm game, do we seriously think the ref is producing a red card and giving a penalty?

Just saw it there and that’s 100% never a red card or a penalty for me.

2 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Be serious he's walked up behind the boy and raised his hands and made contact with his head deliberately in full view of the referee and some of you are saying that's not a red card? 

Should be fuming at your keeper not clutching at straws. 

This. Clear red card and I would be utterly raging at the keeper. Looked like a silly wee punch to me than a push as well. 

If he was involved in a tussle for the ball and was trying to get away from the player and pushed him away to get on with the match, it would never have been given.

It's the fact he got up, the play has moved on and he then reacted to the Forfar player is why its been awarded imo.

Edited by Sarcastic Bairn

He pushed him in the back of the neck head. It wasn't a punch or a slap or a strike.  You hardly ever see anyone sent off for a push these days ever. Should've been a foul for us for the challenge on the keeper anyway which would've meant a red card but no penalty and forfar could've played all night and they weren't scoring from open play.

10 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I'm not going to defend Robbie Mutch - he was stupid and shouldn't react like that

But :lol:

If Alan McGregor did that to Odsonne Edouard in an Old Firm game, do we seriously think the ref is producing a red card and giving a penalty?

McGregor has done far worse in so many games that should have resulted in a red card and has gotten away with them, not a good person to choose as a comparison.