Falkirk Vs Forfar

Guest bernardblack

3 hours ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Does anybody know if Connolly is fit and ok to return for the game tomorow? 

I wish he was I'd rather him than Todd., Todd isn't the quickest at the best of times but its more obvious when he's played wide. He's never beating a man and hitting the by line and/or whipping a cross in.

On 22/10/2020 at 17:01, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Any Forfar fans wanting to watch the match can do so for the bargain price of £13.99 here

https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2020/10/20/ppv-tickets-for-forfar-now-on-sale/?fbclid=IwAR1fkXTjMpwCUoJZSeo3QwYPw2D8gNf1t5SFetqAKwWi9hecGt5-iwAdTXQ

Or for free after 5 minutes on youtube when the website inevitably fails to cope with 3.5-4k people all trying to get on at the same time

£13.99 that's ฿571 (a days wage).  Where should I be looking on youtube incase this happens?

As for the game, I expect a backs to the wall all day.  Cant see a win for us, just about how many we let in.....:(

I'd like to see Gomis come in from the start, he has looked our best midfielder across the three games I've watched us in. Gives us the drive to link defence to attack which is much needed given the terrible distribution from the back four. Maybe go 4-3-3 with Morrison and Francis either side of Dowds. Alternatively drop Ben "Barry Chuckle" Hall and put Miller or Mercer at CB with the other at RB.

22 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Hopefully. Only other option would be Alston on the right and Morrison on the left of a four?

Think they've made the wrong choice there. Against Forfar at home (no disrespect) they should have played Miller at the back, Gomis defensive mid and Alston behind the strikers. I feel he's wasted out wide.

15 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I think that's the young Goalie Connelly and not Aidan, who's spelt with an O. Wonder if they've made a mistake and it's PJ Morrison that's on the bench?

I think they have as it look like Morrison warming up right now. Missing Sneddon, Todd, Connolly and Keena.

*Edited to add they've just corrected the line up it is Morrison

Edited by FFC 1876