Season 20/21

Saturday brings the start of the West of Scotland Football League 

Thoughtnit would br good to have a thread that lets us talk about fixtures, results etc. Instead of wht teams were right to stay and why teams were right to pull out coupled with commentary from the Co-vid 19 experts.

Who do your team play on Saturday, are you looking forward to it?, do you expect to start with a win. Are your team able to offer a streaming service or other social media coverage until we can get the fans back in.

So for a start how do you think the new boys (Drumchapel, St Cadocs and Glasgow Uni) will fare this weekend 

Drumchapel will do well in my opinion, hard game at Kilsyth, but I think they will edge it. Difficult for St.Cadocs because of managerial change, so remains to be seen how Southy goes about the job there.
Glasgow University will be a fit and strong unit but I think they are in for a tough afternoon against St.Rochs.
My opinions which might come back to bite me [emoji85]

Have St Cadocs kept the majority of the playing squad they had signed (the ex Beith lads etc)?

Drumchspel have signed some well kent faces and that is a really good test for thier first game - Kilsyth are top seeded team in thier conference and it will give the Drum a real idea of the challenge ahead 

Think you might be right aboug Glasgow university but they are very much an unknown quantity which might be difficult for St Roch's