Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CoveRangers1922

Through the Turnstiles

Recommended Posts

I'm sure many will know of the Through the Turnstiles podcast which is available on YouTube but I'd thoroughly recommend it. Insightful opinions from scouts in the Scottish leagues. They focus on championship to L2.

So far they've done some league review predictions and last week they gave their predictions on week 1. New content released every Friday.

Give it a listen if you have time.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/10/2020 at 22:03, the snudge said:

Can't find it on spotify

Think it's actually only on YouTube. Definitely worth a listen all the same. Great to hear weekly analysis of fixtures, predictions and other content.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/10/2020 at 20:51, CoveRangers1922 said:

I'm sure many will know of the Through the Turnstiles podcast which is available on YouTube but I'd thoroughly recommend it. Insightful opinions from scouts in the Scottish leagues. They focus on championship to L2.

So far they've done some league review predictions and last week they gave their predictions on week 1. New content released every Friday.

Give it a listen if you have time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See this weeks episode for a summary of last weekend's results and a look ahead to this weekends fixtures - hopefully that Elgin win and the boys thoughts will put a smile on the face of 'Thom & Gerry'!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ThroughtheTurnstiles said:

See this weeks episode for a summary of last weekend's results and a look ahead to this weekends fixtures - hopefully that Elgin win and the boys thoughts will put a smile on the face of 'Thom & Gerry'!

 

Elgin Vs Brechin looks like goal fest. An early Elgin goal and it could be a long day for Brechin. Thought Kane and Smart linked well against Stranraer. All fairness to Stranraer though they created chances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ThroughtheTurnstiles said:

See this weeks episode for a summary of last weekend's results and a look ahead to this weekends fixtures - hopefully that Elgin win and the boys thoughts will put a smile on the face of 'Thom & Gerry'!

 

Week 1 in L1 showed it will be a competitive and tight league with many teams gunning for the playoff positions. 

Partick Vs Airdrie is the stand out fixture for me. The Diamonds have optimism and will be looking to build on their home win last week. We host Partick at Balmoral the following week and will be trying to make it 16 straight home league wins since entering the SPFL.

Interested to see how EF fair against Montrose too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/10/2020 at 22:03, the snudge said:

Can't find it on spotify

Encountered a few Spotify gremlins early doors but have rectified this and made our debut with last week's episode.  Will be available here from now on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given you guys a listen and and enjoyable listen whilst out with the dog. Always good to have more lower league content with guys who are interested and know what they are talking about. A nice addition alongside the Terrace, especially when Telfer and Shaughan are together.

Keep up the good work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/10/2020 at 14:01, ThroughtheTurnstiles said:

Latest episode here, feedback appreciated

 

 

Muzz please continue to predict Cove wins 👍. Poor Cove performance apart from Blair Yule and Harry Milne but we somehow grabbed the 3 points at the death with a deft finish by Rory.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/10/2020 at 00:54, Mon_The_Fife said:

Given you guys a listen and and enjoyable listen whilst out with the dog. Always good to have more lower league content with guys who are interested and know what they are talking about. A nice addition alongside the Terrace, especially when Telfer and Shaughan are together.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks that's fantastic to hear, and really appreciate the support. We won't get it right every time but value the input of fans of every team to help keep us on our toes! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/11/2020 at 11:36, CoveRangers1922 said:

Muzz please continue to predict Cove wins 👍. Poor Cove performance apart from Blair Yule and Harry Milne but we somehow grabbed the 3 points at the death with a deft finish by Rory.

Haha I'll try my best - yeah that's a good sign early doors if you manage to grind out the win against one of the title contenders whilst not firing on all cylinders! Great time to be a Cove fan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great show again guys. 

Agreed it looks like there are some really tight games this weekend. Quite a few draws predicted. If you like a flutter I think BTTS will be a good bet this weekend although my track record at the bookies is woeful at best!

This show really is a must watch for all P&B regulars and lower league fans. Sure your subscribers will continue to grow.

Elgin Vs QP and Partick vs Falkirk look like two great fixtures to me. All 4 sides are will be hoping for automatic playoff spots.

Elgin on their day at home can sweep away sides. They comfortably beat us 3-0 at the start of the year.

Partick vs Falkirk is a crunch match of the two heavyweights in L1 and already there is so much on this game given Partick's start. They were unlucky last week not to take anything away from Balmoral.

 

 

 

 

Edited by CoveRangers1922

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...