St Johnstone v Dundee United 24/10\20

19 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Just checked the league there and couldnt help but notice that we are above the fake Saints. Coupled with the fact they havent beaten us in two attempts this season, it may be they arent as good as they like to think they are?

19 hours ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

I'm just glad madge didn't score for jobbers in blue. Thought he would but he wasn't on it.

"As good as they think they are?"

Quite amusing when consistently it's the fans of your team with the condescending "jobbers" etc type comment with the suggestion that you're team is somehow the better one despite paying double the wages you failed to beat 10 men in the first outing. In the second outing your team were so poor it looked like you were playing with 10 men and camped in your own have for the vast majority of the game. If that was the other way round you'd be crying from the roof tops "anti football" etc. 

Get off the high horse and worry about how shite your own team is.

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

58 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Quite amusing when consistently it's the fans of your team with the condescending "jobbers" etc type comment with the suggestion that you're team is somehow the better one despite paying double the wages you failed to beat 10 men in the first outing. In the second outing your team were so poor it looked like you were playing with 10 men and camped in your own have for the vast majority of the game. If that was the other way round you'd be crying from the roof tops "anti football" etc. 

djTw5269awMtW.gif

Aye. 
Good one...
I mean you could try and discuss or is slagging off teams despite not really having a clue and posting GIFs the capacity of your brain?
Slagging off teams? You might want to go back and read some of your fans posts on this thread before throwing that around. We are poor, have been poor nearly all season yet St Johnstone still cant beat us despite them being an established Premiership side. I made the point earlier, we are above you in the league so im surprised some of your fanbase are/were giving it the big licks on here before and after the game.

Enjoy your Monday

Slagging off teams? You might want to go back and read some of your fans posts on this thread before throwing that around. We are poor, have been poor nearly all season yet St Johnstone still cant beat us despite them being an established Premiership side. I made the point earlier, we are above you in the league so im surprised some of your fanbase are/were giving it the big licks on here before and after the game.

Enjoy your Monday

Like, sure you can just say you’re poor or whatever but the “established premiership side” stuff is all a bit meaningless when I’d be surprised if Mr P wasn’t largely underestimating the chasm in wages between our sides. Hamilton are an established premiership side at this point - if you failed to register a shot on target and were comprehensively outplayed by Hamilton I sense you wouldn’t be particularly happy.

And if you’re so shite that despite all that money chucked at the team you get outplayed by our “poor” side, maybe it’s time to call for chopped Melon.

Enjoy your Monday

Like, sure you can just say you’re poor or whatever but the “established premiership side” stuff is all a bit meaningless when I’d be surprised if Mr P wasn’t largely underestimating the chasm in wages between our sides. Hamilton are an established premiership side at this point - if you failed to register a shot on target and were comprehensively outplayed by Hamilton I sense you wouldn’t be particularly happy.

And if you’re so shite that despite all that money chucked at the team you get outplayed by our “poor” side, maybe it’s time to call for chopped Melon.

Enjoy your Monday
And you're accusing someone else of having a heads gone?[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Very true.
United were also helped by some cracking decisions by the referee in that their foul count should have been much higher.

52 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

I'm enjoying this new incarnation of the Johnnies as aggrieved footballing purists unfairly denied their just rewards by the unworthy hammer throwers up the road.

Its like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.

32 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Its like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.

An absolutely tremendous title if someone did an analysis on how Wotherspoon overplayed a lot at the weekend when the simple ball was all that was necessary.

20 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Enjoy your Monday

Can we settle this by simply saying that both teams are pretty shit.