St Johnstone v Dundee United 24/10\20

Unlucky really, United came for a 0-0 and got it. Poor play around the box makes its horrible return.

Whilst there is an element of this, we’ve forced the Seigrist into several good saves, had Kerr and Bryson go inches past the post and I’d be intrigued to see the penalty claim again. The less we say about Dallas the better frankly, but nothing we hadn’t already come to expect from the incompetent fool.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

As good as Spoony has been recently, I think he's guilty of believing his own hype a little bit today and trying to do too much at times.

I agree with that he's been trying to do too much to the detriment of the results. But I don't think it's because of believing his own hype. Not sure he's ever been that type of player. 

Even today when he was doing endless pointless dragovers on the side of the box it looked more like nerves than confidence. 

Lovely turns on his day tho 

7 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

As good as Spoony has been recently, I think he's guilty of believing his own hype a little bit today and trying to do too much at times.

Moving the ball into his left foot and shooting from 25 yards 🤦‍♂️

The one where keeper made a good save from the deflection he needs to not shoot and move it to Tanser in miles of space and better position. 

Shooting from the edge of the box on his left foot while being closed down instead of laying it off to Bryson front and centre of the goal. 

Consistently trying to do everything and making the complete wrong decision and those are the difference between winning games and it finishing 0-0.

He's NEVER able to follow up a good performance with another. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Thought Saints were pretty good but decision making in the box was poor today. On another day though we win that by a couple of goals. Defence absolutely strolled it and keeper didn't make a save.

United might be the worst team I have seen all season. Zero intent for the last 70 minutes, imagine being Shankland and having that service every week...

Saints still moving in the right direction with Bryson slotting in with no problems. We look used to the system now and I think we are an entertaining team to watch.

Moving the ball into his left foot and shooting from 25 yards [emoji2357]
The one where keeper made a good save from the deflection he needs to not shoot and move it to Tanser in miles of space and better position. 
Shooting from the edge of the box on his left foot while being closed down instead of laying it off to Bryson front and centre of the goal. 
Consistently trying to do everything and making the complete wrong decision and those are the difference between winning games and it finishing 0-0.
He's NEVER able to follow up a good performance with another. 
Celtic, Brechin then Hamilton?

Settle down, he didn't have a great game in the final third but he got in some good positions.