St Johnstone v Dundee United 24/10\20

17 minutes ago, Widge said:

Jesus Christ this threads an absolute shitshow already.

Either way, we charge what we charge for PPV so not to make a season ticket worse value for those who support the club every year by buying one. Saints explained this and to me it’s fair and reasonable. Plus so many fans are getting worked up about the costs of streams and forgetting that it’s not just a ticket price they’re saving on, it’s food, travel, parking, drinks, etc. I’ve bought every other teams stream this year so far and it’s probably been 50% if Olmert less of the actual cost I’d usually spend and I don’t even get to all the away games.

As for the football, if we play the same way as we did against Hamilton I’m confident we’ll score goals. Hopefully United stick Shankland up top on his own and our three centrebacks can deal with him, best way to get at us is to have a go and play 2 up top so we don’t always have a spare man to bring the ball out of defence.

I see your reasoning behind the PPV price, but I'm not a Saints season ticket holder, and streams generally are nowhere near a comparable substitute for being at a match. And I still eat and drink on the day of any match.

And what's an ex-Israeli PM got to do with it? Subliminal stuff from the Saints support on here.

I think it's unlikely that United will get a victory here, but the league has been unpredictable so far, nothing should surprise.

How are we robbing b*****ds? You still havent explained that

In 2012 you had a game against Rangers at Tannadice abandoned at half time due to the weather and tried to charge the full amount for the rearranged fixture.
Overspending Specky Thompson eventually got shamed into making it half price.

SAINTS-CELTIC.jpg&key=dae5f854af585554f38e3ec8751cd56d6daf044ebdb21c5a010446564f3022dd

Who the hell do you think you’re playing? You’ve referenced St Mirren twice now in this thread alone.

Never a good look when you make a complete arse of things, but please feel free to try and make it a hattrick.

4 hours ago, Widge said:

Jesus Christ this threads an absolute shitshow already.

Either way, we charge what we charge for PPV so not to make a season ticket worse value for those who support the club every year by buying one. Saints explained this and to me it’s fair and reasonable. Plus so many fans are getting worked up about the costs of streams and forgetting that it’s not just a ticket price they’re saving on, it’s food, travel, parking, drinks, etc. I’ve bought every other teams stream this year so far and it’s probably been 50% if Olmert less of the actual cost I’d usually spend and I don’t even get to all the away games.

As for the football, if we play the same way as we did against Hamilton I’m confident we’ll score goals. Hopefully United stick Shankland up top on his own and our three centrebacks can deal with him, best way to get at us is to have a go and play 2 up top so we don’t always have a spare man to bring the ball out of defence.

Absolute mess of a thread. As recently evidenced by someone posting a picture of St Mirren's ground. Let's have some dignity. 

Anyway, if Utd go 4 at the back they will get ragdolled for 4 at least by the Stevie-Spoony juggernaut. But that would mean Shankland and McNulty as a front 2, so you'd expect our easy-on-the-eye-seem-to-do-all-the-right-things-but-still-leak-goals defence to ship/gift 2 or more.  Zander adds another one. Then there's this new Fuchs lad that's got the Arabs in a froth, based on what I don't know but if he's half the player they seem to think he is it sounds like he has goals in him. And we've got something similar in Melamed.

So it's all pointing to an absolute goalfest. 

0-0 (May hat-trick)

Should be a fairly routine victory if we keep the same line-up as last week. In their excitement at being back amongst the big boys, Dundee United punched above their weight for a few weeks (most notably in their impressive 1-1 draw at home to ten-man St. Johnstone).

Stevie May hat-trick and a late debut goal for substitute Guy Melamed.

In 2012 you had a game against Rangers at Tannadice abandoned at half time due to the weather and tried to charge the full amount for the rearranged fixture.
Overspending Specky Thompson eventually got shamed into making it half price.
So both sets of fans paid for one and a half games and got to watch.....one and a half games. Glad we got that sorted

8 minutes ago, Aladdin said:
24 minutes ago, Salguodinmethven. said:
Nearly the afore mentioned hatrick. PAP.  Anyway yous need a burger van next your dump coz your mouse pies are overpriced kak.

Some vile insults being thrown around on this thread.

Yes I know, should be saving them till Saturday at least. May the best team win and all that fellow taysiders.😜