St Johnstone v Dundee United 24/10\20

Hopefully continue our recent goalscoring form. Obviously this would be massively helped by Mark Connolly being in the United defence, so hopefully he's fit and available.

I'd start with the same 11 that started at the stadium of Musical Youth.

6-4 Saints

Win the most important thing, obviously, but would be nice to keep up recent performances, and especially since we were so poor against United on the opening day.

Be surprised if we change much from the past weekend.

Utd have managed a couple of good results for a recently promoted lower league side, only losing 1-0 to Peterhead, beating kelty 1-0 and holding Aberdeen to 0-0.  These gritty performances maybe suggest there will be no repeat of the 7 and 5 goal goal frenzies we've produced lately.

3-0 Saints.  Stevie May to ragdoll John Souttar whichever diddy they've currently got playing at the back for them.

Always enjoyed going to Saints v Utd games, generally really entertaining, lively matches, and its fixtures like this I really miss being able to go along to.

Jesus Christ this threads an absolute shitshow already.

Either way, we charge what we charge for PPV so not to make a season ticket worse value for those who support the club every year by buying one. Saints explained this and to me it’s fair and reasonable. Plus so many fans are getting worked up about the costs of streams and forgetting that it’s not just a ticket price they’re saving on, it’s food, travel, parking, drinks, etc. I’ve bought every other teams stream this year so far and it’s probably been 50% if Olmert less of the actual cost I’d usually spend and I don’t even get to all the away games.

As for the football, if we play the same way as we did against Hamilton I’m confident we’ll score goals. Hopefully United stick Shankland up top on his own and our three centrebacks can deal with him, best way to get at us is to have a go and play 2 up top so we don’t always have a spare man to bring the ball out of defence.