It's a worry. I know IT can take control of your PC remotely to correct the fūck ups that you've made or install stuff correctly. Who is to say they don't cruise the cameras of unsuspecting employees who might have decided to have naked day or put their pile ointment on within range of the camera?

Apart from peeing when I should have been l listening my worst sin is lack of shirt ironing.

32 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

So does everyone already know the ICTChris story, or am I going to have to be the one who asks...

19 minutes ago, GiGi said:

I like how the OP has chucked ICTChris under the bus through poor phrasing.

On the other hand maybe he is just a mad deviant.

Aye, apologies to ICTChris. ICTChris has not been caught wanking on Zoom, at least not that I know of. He does however start threads asking if P&Bers have done anything similar to a topical news story.

To be honest it's one of the great surprises of this year that this sort of thing hasn't happened more frequently.

Probably has, just with people who don't have the same profile.

Reminded me of 'Sandwich Van' which went viral around Aberdeen one afternoon, although it's obviously far easier to forward a string of emails that the content of a Zoom meeting.

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's a worry. I know IT can take control of your PC remotely to correct the fūck ups that you've made or install stuff correctly. Who is to say they don't cruise the cameras of unsuspecting employees who might have decided to have naked day or put their pile ointment on within range of the camera?

Apart from peeing when I should have been l listening my worst sin is lack of shirt ironing.

I've got a bit of tape over the webcam on mine just in case. Anyone wanting to see me naked has got to pay.

7 hours ago, The Holiday Song said:

There’s a screenshot of the call going about that looks pretty genuine... he’s actually totally naked. 😐

Spoiler

IMG-20201020-WA0021.jpg.0e4461c7c36b8bda3fae293b6dff879f.jpg

The reactions are amazing. A full on cornucopia of emotions. The girl in the middle is loving it.

Edit - I have been informed that this might not be completely genuine.

Edited by Stevie Aitken's Love Child

34 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The reactions are amazing. A full on cornucopia of emotions. The girl in the middle is loving it.

This will leave a terrible stain on his character...

As well as his computer chair. 
©Mrs. Nosejob

I've not had to put my camera on for many meetings* but I have a bluetooth headset that means I can wander about my house, put a washing on etc when I am on mute. I went for a piss last week and deliberately aimed for the side just in case I had made a horrendous error of judgement. 

*Not that I am wanking in them regardless

5 hours ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:
  Hide contents

Michelle Obama doesn't look overly impressed. 

10 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

I've not had to put my camera on for many meetings* but I have a bluetooth headset that means I can wander about my house, put a washing on etc when I am on mute. I went for a piss last week and deliberately aimed for the side just in case I had made a horrendous error of judgement. 

*Not that I am wanking in them regardless

See the source image

On 20/10/2020 at 09:48, coprolite said:

I have let go of a huge rasping fart when i thought i was on mute. The VC thingy we use highlights the picture of anyone making noise. I just pretended nothing happened. 

I realise farting and wanking are different pastimes, but it seems relevant. 

😀 Imagining something like the camera work on Unviversty challenge.

I have let go of a huge rasping fart when i thought i was on mute. The VC thingy we use highlights the picture of anyone making noise. I just pretended nothing happened. 
I realise farting and wanking are different pastimes, but it seems relevant. 
I just love the mental image of you dropping a huge bomb, then your rosy-cheeked face coming up on everyone's screen [emoji3526] and presumably trying to look nonchalant