“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera,” 

A writer at the New Yorker decided to have a w**k while in a work video call. He thought he had killed his video but he hadn’t. 

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/oct/19/jeffrey-toobin-zoom-call-new-yorker-suspended

In now legendary ICTChris fashion, have any P&Bers ever been caught wanking during a Zoom call?

Have any done it and not been caught?

Do you prefer a different medium for your workplace masturbation?

2 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I have let go of a huge rasping fart when i thought i was on mute. The VC thingy we use highlights the picture of anyone making noise. I just pretended nothing happened. 

I realise farting and wanking are different pastimes, but it seems relevant. 

Looking off camera and muttering "Wife, I'm on a call!" is the answer to that one.

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A few years back Jeffrey Toobin had an affair with one of his colleagues daughters, got her pregnant and when she said she didn’t want to have an abortion he refused to acknowledge the baby was his.

What a w****r.

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A few years back Jeffrey Toobin had an affair with one of his colleagues daughters, got her pregnant and when she said she didn’t want to have an abortion he refused to acknowledge the baby was his.

Sounds a stand-up kind of guy.

The first thing I noticed was that he didn’t actually apologise for wanking during a meeting. He only apologised for forgetting to mute his sound and video before having a w**k during a meeting. Possibly while staring into the eyes of one of the attendees and grunting away like a proper fucking deviant.

30 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

^^^man of experience.

To be fair, I do check out the people at the meeting and I would notice attractive women. After that, our approach to meetings differs somewhat. I generally try and follow what’s going on and don’t find myself thinking ‘this would be a good moment for a w**k’.

In general, my colleagues have roughly the same effect on me as I imagine chemical castration would, so no.

I think I previously mentioned on here somebody in my place who got busted taking a shite in the middle of one though - the video was off, but it was one of those ones that hit the water sideways and caused a much louder plop than he'd bargained for.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

According to sources, Zoom just isnt the same challenge as trying to knock one out under a table at a meeting. 

This is no surprise. Cement is such a sexually charged industry.

12 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

So does everyone already know the ICTChris story, or am I going to have to be the one who asks...

I like how the OP has chucked ICTChris under the bus through poor phrasing.

On the other hand maybe he is just a mad deviant.