Dumbarton vs Clyde

Thank christ for that. 

As expected Clyde were far better in the second half and the Norweigan lad’s introduction really made a difference. Thankfully we managed to hang on.

I hate to be negative after such an important win but big Jones was fucking hopeless when he came on and I though Dabrowski was dodgy as hell, he was spilling everything and there was a couple of times I expected him to blooter the ball and he hesitated.

A very welcome 3 points  and another clean sheet which maintains a fantastic start to the season. 

Anonymous - Love, Shiels, Jack

Tried to do too much - Henderson

Poor - Cuddihy, Lamont (and pretty much everyone else bar Syvertsen)

Awful - Bain

Must do better - Lennon

Genuinely forgot Jack was playing until he was subbed at half time. Love is infinitely better as an impact sub, so why he's playing a full 90 minutes is anyone's guess.

The best we can hope for is other teams to be worse than us if Cuddihy and Lamont are going to be our centre backs for the season.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Another waste of a virtual admission fee. Never looked like scoring and we are very predictable to play against as Danny alluded to on Saturday.

Roll on League 2

Edited by TheBigGuy

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Thank christ for that. 

As expected Clyde were far better in the second half and the Norweigan lad’s introduction really made a difference. Thankfully we managed to hang on.

I hate to be negative after such an important win but big Jones was fucking hopeless when he came on and I though Dabrowski was dodgy as hell, he was spilling everything and there was a couple of times I expected him to blooter the ball and he hesitated.

A very welcome 3 points  and another clean sheet which maintains a fantastic start to the season. 

Agree with this. Would love for Jones to be Nish II, but he looks way off.

Dabrowski was giving me some serious anxiety, but he got the job done so can’t complain. He’s also clearly decent, which Jones isn’t.