Dumbarton vs Clyde

1 minute ago, DeanMck said:

In all seriousness there’s been more rainfall before this scheduled game than the game that was cancelled last week. Just highlights what yous were up to ... 

It was dry almost all day yesterday, and has been dry so far all day today - unless G82 is in its own bubble.

3 hours ago, DeanMck said:

In all seriousness there’s been more rainfall before this scheduled game than the game that was cancelled last week. Just highlights what yous were up to ... 

We have more players out injured tonight than last Saturday. We also only have one goalkeeper when we had two available for the original fixture. 

Hopefully we’ve got the sprinklers on.

1 hour ago, lorenzo71 said:

CALDER ARRIVES ON LOAN.I am convinced  P N B posters  run the day to day at the club.Someone suggested a WoS league goalie on loan and hey presto one arrives.Kudos to all those involved.

I tried my best to get Grindlay back. I even twitter messaged the guy that does clyde1 fitba phone in to text Jim duffy to tell him big shay was up for it. In the mean time I was messaging Grindlay to on the blower to the club. I tried folks, I really did.