Dumbarton vs Clyde

6 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

It will be automatic I’d assume. 

Here’s a local food bank charity if you are interested in donating https://www.facebook.com/foodforthoughtdumbarton/ 

Fair play to you.

Cheers for the link, that's the donation done. More than happy to be able to do a small bit. I'd urge not just Clyde fans, but all fans to consider this either as a replacement, or in tandem with away fixture fees, if current finances allow. 

A little goes a long way in these communities across the country. 

Edited by maccanee

11 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Where I am it's sand based, used to be able to empty my hot tub onto the lawn and the grass was dry again within the hour. Pain in the arse during the summer trying to manage the lawn though, few days of dry weather and the sprinklers need to come out. 

Ooft, not here.  1 teaspoonful of rain and my garden's like a swamp 😞

10 hours ago, shawfielder said:

Class 😂😂😂

Managed to stay away from this shite all day, but couldn’t resist this 😂😂

Mate you are a scream.We are so lucky to have such funny fans i the same league.Not for long though as you aim for a CL spot in 3 years time.

16 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

I will really miss you lot when you will be playing Bayern Munich and the lijkes and you will forget all about us impoverished diddy clubs from whence you once came.

I will really miss you when you go back to school on Monday 

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Ooft, not here.  1 teaspoonful of rain and my garden's like a swamp 😞

Aye I know Kinnaird is like that but I'm guessing the new houses round the station must be there same seeing as it was old industrial land, same problem Dumbarton have with their stadium by the sounds of it. 

6 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Aye I know Kinnaird is like that but I'm guessing the new houses round the station must be there same seeing as it was old industrial land, same problem Dumbarton have with their stadium by the sounds of it. 

Aye, who knows what crap is buried deeper in the soil in either place, in fact probably not that deep, tbh.

And the big problem DFC have is that the ground being right beside the river, the subsoil is NEVER anything even approaching dry, so any moisture never has anywhere to really drain into. Especially at high tide*

*I expect @Dumbarton Rock will pull my layman understanding to bits with his much more expert knowledge (not meant as a dig).

Also @lorenzo71, you're coming across as a bit seething, probably best to let go.

4 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Aye, who knows what crap is buried deeper in the soil in either place, in fact probably not that deep, tbh.

And the big problem DFC have is that the ground being right beside the river, the subsoil is NEVER anything even approaching dry, so any moisture never has anywhere to really drain into. Especially at high tide*

*I expect @Dumbarton Rock will pull my layman understanding to bits with his much more expert knowledge (not meant as a dig).

Also @lorenzo71, you're coming across as a bit seething, probably best to let go.

Not seething mate...you misunderstand my dry humour ( i don't see it necessary to put 😅after everything I write.To be seething with Clyde fans is really not worth the aneurism...wait for it....😅..there ya go.

Nah I'm out m8, looks like I upset too many people yesterday, better just keep my opinions to myself.

*I expect [mention=59039]Dumbarton Rock[/mention] will pull my layman understanding to bits with his much more expert knowledge (not meant as a dig).
Also [mention=46988]lorenzo71[/mention], you're coming across as a bit seething, probably best to let go.

The one fact that's been established and I think something we can all agree on is......Dumbarton Rock owns a dog.
But what kind of dog ?  Does it have a name ??  Are there pics ???  This thread can't close until we, the tax paying public, get answers
There you go close the thread now [emoji106]20201019_113406.jpeg