Dumbarton vs Clyde

1 minute ago, Boghead1872 said:

We've played in it when it's been a lot worse.

pics taken from the currant live stream 

Screenshot_20201024-143957_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201024-143739_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201024-141326_Chrome.jpg

The standing water just outside of the centre circle on the river half of the park looks bad. That looks to be the main problem area and understandable that the game was called off if that large area is holding water. No way the ball would move properly and it would make tackling very risky.

Just now, BallochSonsFan said:

The standing water just outside of the centre circle on the river half of the park looks bad. That looks to be the main problem area and understandable that the game was called off if that large area is holding water. No way the ball would move properly and it would make tackling very risky.

But but but we have injuries, we are amateurs, we have a grass pitch and not a plastic one in a lowland league clubs stadium.........

I really wish we were a big club like clyde. Maybe santa will sort that for us

12 minutes ago, super-son said:
16 minutes ago, sarti pooh said:
I tested the stream this morning and I can assure you the pitch was getting worked on.
Clyde fans are taking the opinion of what appears to be a disgruntled ex employee who is keen to throw the new guy and the club under the bus. That's all it is.
And I'm not deflecting from anything. I only asked what giving a beast hero status at a club says about it.

FWIW I really don't think buster is trying to throw anybody under the bus. He said there was nobody working on the park at 10:30 which was probably true.

What part of me testing the stream and physically saw it being worked on didn't you get?

20 minutes ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

Imagine having the audacity to bleat about standards and morals when your club employs David Goodwillie.

I'd be careful with that, didn't we sign Lithgow and that guy who was taking the piss out of homeless folk?

What part of me testing the stream and physically saw it being worked on didn't you get?
If you were watching the stream at 10:30 this morning then fair enough but maybe you should mention that in your post before getting cheeky.

8 minutes ago, super-son said:
1 hour ago, sarti pooh said:

If you were watching the stream at 10:30 this morning then fair enough but maybe you should mention that in your post before getting cheeky.

😂😂 pick up yer tampon pal.