The Injured Men -vs- The Honest Men

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I’d rather see the guy get a helping hand rather than never get better and be eventually put off by it.

Yeah that's a fair point. I'm sure the club can reach out to some of the folk that have helped out with commentary duties in the past and they'd be happy enough to lend a hand. 

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’d rather see the guy get a helping hand rather than never get better and be eventually put off by it.

Yeah, absolutely. Again, I’m not expecting some sort of professional job from him.

Unfortunately I wouldn’t be surprised if the club have even spoken to him about what could be done to improve it.

On 25/10/2020 at 19:28, Trogdor said:

I wouldn't bin him just yet. He needs help though, it's a tough job and even tougher solo.  He clearly felt compelled to fill every silence and didn't have enough stats or facts and starting cycling back through them. An ex-player or the like could be a good option for you. 

That lassie in the article called Lauren is the one doing the AU Media home commentry, who knew she used to be a killie b*****d lol

Edited by rb123!

No idea why the commentator had to be the one to apologise about this but at least it has been acknowledged.

As has been said on here, and I’ve heard the same thing from other people, there is no real reason why we couldn’t stream from the camera the highlights were shown from so hopefully the club are working to make it better for this Saturday. (I don’t think they will be)

1B6D533E-BEDF-42C6-AD5A-810FAED4F8C5.png

18 hours ago, PB1994 said:

No idea why the commentator had to be the one to apologise about this but at least it has been acknowledged.

As has been said on here, and I’ve heard the same thing from other people, there is no real reason why we couldn’t stream from the camera the highlights were shown from so hopefully the club are working to make it better for this Saturday. (I don’t think they will be)

On the upside, it looks like ICT, Ross County & Elgin City will potentially have limited fans back in the next couple of weeks.