The Injured Men -vs- The Honest Men

If Houston is fit he should be on. Most of the joy is coming down that side.

Anderson is also pretty stranded  up front.  I think we either need to put someone else up top with him or the three behind need to push up a bit.

Compared to Dunfermlines coverage last week this is a total fuckin embarrassment for us and the awful coverage is detracting from the game, ICT should apologise for this crap.

Not enough zooming into the play, no replays and a commentary to match the amateurish stream.

The camera needs to get out of the room it's in before the sun gets much lower and onto that usual designated camera scaffolded house on the other side of the pitch.

Dreadful AI camera and commentator is dross by all accounts (muted him within 30 seconds).

The sooner we get back into grounds the better. This is absolute piss.

Just now, SandyCromarty said:

Compared to Dunfermlines coverage last week this is a total fuckin embarrassment for us and the awful coverage is detracting from the game, ICT should apologise for this crap.

Not enough zooming into the play, no replays and a commentary to match the amateurish stream.

The camera needs to get out of the room it's in before the sun gets much lower and onto that usual designated camera scaffolded house on the other side of the pitch.

That's very honest - I did think this was a very odd camera position for ICT.

So much negativity about the stream!  Frankly, I'm happy to get a decent picture of the game from Inverness without my screen freezing.  The commentator isn't too bad and imho is better than nothing - some people seem to expect professional-style presentation.  Would be better if camera was on other side of pitch but all-in-all I'm happy - just need a few goals from the Super Ayr!

2 minutes ago, Somerset Dreaming said:

So much negativity about the stream!  Frankly, I'm happy to get a decent picture of the game from Inverness without my screen freezing.  The commentator isn't too bad and imho is better than nothing - some people seem to expect professional-style presentation.  Would be better if camera was on other side of pitch but all-in-all I'm happy - just need a few goals from the Super Ayr!

You’re happy paying money for the camera to randomly focus on the linesman rather than the ball?

Sounds like our usual performance at Inverness then?  All that's missing is the opener with a header around 65 mins.  
It's been a reasonable game I think. Good chances for both sides. Our defence looks suspect again and has gifted Ayr some good chances resulting in Ridgers making some good saves.

For us we're getting a lot of change out of Harper down the left and Danny Mckay is having probably his best game for us.