Alrite troops?

Roadkill

Hey, seemed a good idea to join a forum which hopefully offers a ‘balanced’ (lol) view on all things Scottish fitba, looking forward to getting some interesting viewpoints from various posters on a host of subjects, from what I’ve been reading as a lurker it appears to be a lot of good guys having a laugh and not a band of deranged bigots like other sites, so thanks for reading this pish and I’ll see you all in the forums, cheers,

Roadkill.

Edited by Roadkill

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Hey, seemed a good idea to join a forum which hopefully offers a ‘balanced’ (lol) view on all things Scottish fitba, looking forward to getting some interesting viewpoints from various posters on a host of subjects, from what I’ve been reading as a lurker it appears to be a lot of good guys having a laugh and not a band of deranged bigots like other sites, so thanks for reading this pish and I’ll see you all in the forums, cheers,

Roadkill.

Didn't catch your new show tonight on BBC1, hope it went well. Cast looks good, will catch it later.