Alloa vs Dunfermline (athletic derby)

I was kicked out for a bit there but it’s back now. Brass neck charging £12 for this. Utter garbage.

We have been pish today. Utter pish. Alloa are passing it about well but doing hee-haw in the final third.

I must say thats one things mines hasn't, your not missing much

Mine crashed a couple of times in a 5 min spell, but seems to have sorted itself. It’s really in Alloa’s best interests to improve their streaming service, because I can’t see many people paying £12 for this in its current format going forward.

Alloa had a lot of the ball, but rarely troubled us. Deserved their goal though. We’ve done nothing at all since scoring early on.

Utter, utter shite defending from us. We have been fucking dreadful this full game from what I’ve actually been able to make out. Right on the edge of half-time. Crawford needs to get a rocket up their arse.

I can’t be arsed watching the second half. Camera quality is actually making me feel ill.

3 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Mine crashed a couple of times in a 5 min spell, but seems to have sorted itself. It’s really in Alloa’s best interests to improve their streaming service, because I can’t see many people paying £12 for this in its current format going forward.

Alloa had a lot of the ball, but rarely troubled us. Deserved their goal though. We’ve done nothing at all since scoring early on.

the next game will be controlled with a joystick by leodhas apparently ,not much consolation for you guys mind !

Pixelot was fine for the Edinburgh City game. Perhaps it can follow the ball easier for night games. Certainly struggling with that today. Not alone either, apparently the ICT stream is following the linesman's baldy heid rather than the ball.

First half similar enough to last week, conceded a ridiculous goal early but knocking it about well without creating too much. Great bit of play for the goal. 

Edited by Waspie

I thought our shape had been fairly good and forced alloa into longer balls that we had generally dealt with,  however we didn’t do nearly enough at the goal.   Going forward apart from the goal there has been a couple of moments where we’ve got into reasonable good positions but sloppy play has let us down.  

Let’s hoping for the usual improvement in the 2nd half. 

Pixelot was fine for the Edinburgh City game. Perhaps it can follow the ball easier for night games. Certainly struggling with that today. Not alone either, apparently the ICT stream is following the linesman's baldy heid rather than the ball.
First half similar enough to last week, conceded a ridiculous goal early but knocking it about well without creating too much. Great bit of play for the goal. 

I wondered if that might be why it’s struggling to pick the ball out with it being so bright.

Feel for the Pars fans shelling out for this as it has been terrible compared to the Edinburgh game, hopefully be a lot better when Leodhas is actually controlling it.

Played well after their goal but with no cutting edge until right at the death. Looked like Kev took it well...I think?!