Alloa vs Dunfermline (athletic derby)

1 hour ago, mikedafc said:

For those buying the game as a PPV one off game will I need a code to access the game?

When I paid PPV one off game for our betfred cup match couple of weeks ago, you go into the event and buy it you shouldn't need any code. Then when you go into the event at the time stated the stream should be at the top of the page. I maybe wrong but if I am @LeodhasXD will correct me.

Edited by liammcintosh01

7 hours ago, liammcintosh01 said:

When I paid PPV one off game for our betfred cup match couple of weeks ago, you go into the event and buy it you shouldn't need any code. Then when you go into the event at the time stated the stream should be at the top of the page. I maybe wrong but if I am @LeodhasXD will correct me.

Spot on

We took a good while to really get going last week, which was understandable with the team getting used to a very new keeper and also under pressure from Morton pressing. The last fifteen minutes or so was really encouraging as we got up the park and created more chances in that spell than either side had managed for the previous 75.

Hopefully we can get on the front foot a bit earlier today in what will be a tougher game, Dunfermline clearly have better attacking options than Morton did. I would hope Scougall will get a start as he certainly made a difference after coming on last week. Will be interesting also to see how we set up today without Hetherington in midfield. I'd quite like to see Robbo slot in there to provide a bit more drive in Stevie's absence, but that would depend on whether or not Andy Graham is fit enough to go into the defence and free up Robbo.

Anyway, the laptop is ready. Good luck @LeodhasXDand Mon the Wasps. 

Edited by Waspie

13 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Looks like 4-2-3-1 from us. Murray and Whittaker in for turner and o’hara.

Yup, think most folk expected that. We looked best last week when we changed to that formation.