French teacher beheaded

ICTChris

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It’s really puzzling, we’ve had two decades of internet atheists telling believers they are stupid but none of them seem to change their minds.

...and two thousand years of christians torturing, murdering and waging war on non-believers There's a bit to go before christians are anywhere near as oppressed as  they think they are. If a grown man told me he still believed in Father Christmas, I would assume he was a simpleton and let it go. If he started using violence to try and force ME to believe in Father Christmas, then we'd have a problem.  

5 hours ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

Met him about 10 years later in Inverness and his opening statement was how he had ‘fucking wasted’ his teenage years/early adulthood and was very bitter towards the adults around the church for manipulating impressionable minds.

Years ago I read a James Herriott-esque humour book by a primary school secretary. No idea who the author was or what it was called, or even if it was autobiographical or just fiction. Anyway...part of her duties was taking the minutes at the school board meeting. One of the beardy, sandal wearing lefty board members objected to RE being taught but the local minister insisted it was necessary to "give the children moral guidance and prepare them for life". At the next meeting, the sandal wearing lefty board member proposed that Politics be added to the school curriculum and volunteered to teach the class. Why? To give the children moral guidance and prepare them for life, of course. 

Clearly I'm getting trolled - the blasphemy, jokes, etc. What's ironic is that this thread was initially about a man being killed for insulting 'the prophet' Mohammed, and yet I got red-dotted for stating the facts:

Muhammad and slavery

The Prophet Muhammad did not try to abolish slavery, and bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves himself. But he insisted that slave owners treat their slaves well and stressed the virtue of freeing slaves.

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/history/slavery_1.shtml#h3

Mohammed's child bride:

Critics allege that Aisha was just six years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad, himself in his 50s, and only nine when the marriage was consummated. They base this on a saying attributed to Aisha herself (Sahih Bukhari volume 5, book 58, number 234), and the debate on this issue is further complicated by the fact that some Muslims believe this to be a historically accurate account. Although most Muslims would not consider marrying off their nine-year-old daughters, those who accept this saying argue that since the Qur'an states that marriage is void unless entered into by consenting adults, Aisha must have entered puberty early.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/17/muhammad-aisha-truth#:~:text=Critics allege that Aisha was,when the marriage was consummated.

He also had four wives and engaged in literal warfare:

...wherever contradictions are found, the later-dated text abrogates the earlier one. To elucidate further the original intention of Mohammed, they referred to traditions (hadith) recording what he himself had said and done. Sadly for the rest of the world, both these methods led Islam away from peace and towards war. For the peaceable verses of the Koran are almost all earlier, dating from Mohammed’s time in Mecca, while those which advocate war and violence are almost all later, dating from after his flight to Medina. Though jihad has a variety of meanings, including a spiritual struggle against sin, Mohammed’s own example shows clearly that he frequently interpreted jihad as literal warfare and himself ordered massacre, assassination and torture. From these sources the Islamic scholars developed a detailed theology dividing the world into two parts, Dar al-Harb and Dar al-Islam, with Muslims required to change Dar al-Harb into Dar al-Islam either through warfare or da’wa (mission).

source: https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-myth-of-moderate-islam

Even in Glasgow (technically Paisley) the airport was attacked, and an Ahmadi shopkeeper was murdered. But for some reason (shitebaggery?) Christianity is targeted, but Islam is left alone. So troll away! Over and out.

8 hours ago, Ralstonite said:

Furthermore, I believe we're in the final epoch; the End Times. What you'll witness over the next thirty years will be famine, pestilence and eventually a nuclear war. It's all there. 

Ah well, you don't need to worry about Scottish independence then.

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

It must have been shite being Jesus having his birthday and Christmas on the same day. 

5 hours ago, Raidernation said:

I cope ok with that!

Mine is Christmas Eve, it was shite when I was young. But now it gets forgotten about in the general Christmas melee, which suits me fine.

I was nearly called Noel, I couldn't have lived with that.

13 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Mine is Christmas Eve, it was shite when I was young. But now it gets forgotten about in the general Christmas melee, which suits me fine.

I was nearly called Noel, I couldn't have lived with that.

That was lucky for you Eve.

Clearly I'm getting trolled - the blasphemy, jokes, etc. What's ironic is that this thread was initially about a man being killed for insulting 'the prophet' Mohammed, and yet I got red-dotted for stating the facts:
^^^ rattled about one's own prophet getting a hard time whilst smearing another religion's prophet in the same post. Also specifically highlights Mohammed not speaking out about slavery and mentions shitebaggery when Jebus at no point speaks out against slavery through his own shitebaggery after it was condoned earlier in the Bible*. It would appear that the French teacher isn't the only one to have experienced a heads gone.

*Exodus 21:1-13 2 “If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything. If he comes alone, he is to go free alone; but if he has a wife when he comes, she is to go with him. If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the woman and her children shall belong to her master, and only the man shall go free.

5 “But if the servant declares, ‘I love my master and my wife and children and do not want to go free,’ then his master must take him before the judges. He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life.

1 hour ago, Ralstonite said:

Mohammed's child bride:

Even in Glasgow (technically Paisley) the airport was attacked, and an Ahmadi shopkeeper was murdered. But for some reason (shitebaggery?) Christianity is targeted, but Islam is left alone. So troll away! Over and out.

Don’t worry about the bad man, it’s only a story. 

2 hours ago, Ralstonite said:

Mohammed's child bride:

Can't imagine why folk venerate a man who united a bunch of provincial tribes that subsequently and rapidly established an almost unprecedented empire that spanned from Spain to India. 

Edited by NotThePars

The comments section on any form of social media is full of victim blaming from people who are obviously more angry about the teacher showing cartoons to his pupils than they are the fact he was murdered for it. Absolute psychos.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Can't imagine why folk venerate a man who united a bunch of provincial tribes that subsequently and rapidly established an almost unprecedented empire that spanned from Spain to India. 

Very much the Jim Leishman of the 13th & 14th centuries IMO.