Aberdeen v Hamilton - Tuesday

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, Jute said:

Was feeling confident about tonight until seeing all the Accies fans on here predicting a goal fest for us. Worried now as we usually struggle when we are expected to win. 

Yeap.  Hamilton quite often are a tricky prospect at Pittodrie, and as St. Mirren proved, you don't win a game on paper or by just saying that you're better than the other team.

It'll be a hard slog, as ever. An early goal would be nice. 

Why is the game 7pm tonight ? Only realised this today.

I’m assuming cos Champs League games are on ?
I think I saw the club tweeted it was because of Champions League aye, although I'm not sure why they are allowed to broadcast a game that kicks off 45 minutes earlier because the games will still overlap. It's just the details of the rule I suppose.

We'll find out soon enough, but I'd maybe drop Ferguson for this one - he has apparently been carrying a knock and not sure we need two 'holders'.

Watkins to play further back - and Edmondson to start.

Cosgrove will be a 25 minute cameo at best - he must be way off fitness.

On 19/10/2020 at 10:25, Suspect Device said:

Have to say that this moaning in the Aberdeen support isn't exactly a new phenomenon.

We're never happier than when we're griping. 

One of the better reasons to come on here.  Having a greet is part of being a fitba fan, but at least it's done with purpose and balance here.

Some of the stuff on the more mainstream social media sites just makes you shake your head in disbelief.............

Fulton
Hodson Odoffin Want McMann
Callachan Collar Martin
Hughes
Ogkmpoe Moyo

Midfield will be funny to watch without Temps or any width. Long balls to the strikers all day long with Hughes buzzing in between which might (might) not be a bad thing, although I'm sure Aberdeen's CBs will cope.

Easton back on the bench.

Comfortable 4-0 Dons win. Ride doesn't seem to know how to park the bus and we're playing good stuff.

So ture

We'll find out soon enough, but I'd maybe drop Ferguson for this one - he has apparently been carrying a knock and not sure we need two 'holders'.

So unture, he loves a goal against his dads wee team.