Aberdeen v Hamilton - Tuesday

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

I'm not that bothered how this finishes (the same issues exist no matter the score) but this second half sorts out Rice's post-match stuff: "Boys gave me everything after some stupid mistakes in the first half. Scored five in two games etc."

"Well Marcus, we won the second half. We can take heart from that you know?"

23 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Hamilton commentary complaining about wee niggly fouls being committed by other clubs.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Actually listening to these accies commentators maybe CL pish wasnt that bad after all.. 

Hibs fans optionally doing this to themselves shows they are all crayon eaters.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

Guest Bob Mahelp

Only Aberdeen could be 4 up after 30 mins and an hour later we end up saying, well that was fucking gash. 

We seem incapable of putting in a 90 minute performance, and I suspect we're nowhere near as good as the players seem to think they are. 

Celtic will ride us stupid on Sunday. Get that mentality sorted out Deek. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
19 minutes ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

As expected, Ojo has had no impact on the game since coming on. Why sub McGeough who was having a good game? By all means put on McCrorie to help see out the game if you must but not Ojo

I've no idea why we signed Ojo. Can't pass, every second touch is a tackle/foul, and he disrupts the side every time we bring him on.

He's definitely Hibs class, I'm gutted we didn't let him go there. 

6 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I've no idea why we signed Ojo. Can't pass, every second touch is a tackle/foul, and he disrupts the side every time we bring him on.

He's definitely Hibs class, I'm gutted we didn't let him go there. 

I thought he was really coming on to a game last season before it ended prematurely. This season he's been an absolute honking jobby. Daft double sub to make, and completely disrupted the team.

In other news I thought McLennan did some good, strong running when he came on. Needs to get back to being more productive like he was a couple of seasons ago, but encouraging.

the loss of hayes was the main reason we stopped playing well. This formation is so reliant on the personnel that its difficult to make "like for like" subs. The likes of hoban, hedges, hayes and Ferguson are nigh on impossible to replace given what they offer in the system. McLennan was almost too direct, but didnt track back effectively. Ojo is a total puzzle, positionally he was way below Mcgeouch, and once the midfield dropped 10 yards, Watkins wasnt able to take the ball in as well as Edmondson. 

however....

The first half was ace and scoring four goals in a half playing some very decent football should be celebrated. Reverse the halves and we are all raving about that game. Result is the exact same. 

up ih dons, up my arse

2 hours ago, betting competition said:

Didn't know it was a 7pm kick-off  lol

Don't think the Accies  defence did either.

Of course,better second half,but game was finished by then and another list of training matches we have given teams under Canning/Rice.

Maitland et al will see the second half as proof he can get us results against the bottom six ...He won't.

34 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

the loss of hayes was the main reason we stopped playing well.

Sadly it sounds like he will miss both Celtic games - was hoping it was concussion and it would just be Sunday, but it's a groin injury.  After the boost of finding out he wouldn't be cup-tied as well.