Aberdeen v Hamilton - Tuesday

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

As bad as Rice is, the players are utter fucking dung as well (Templeton the only one who is actually is/looks a footballer. When he's not injured. Which is always). I feel it's important that the horrendous squad of players we have ended up with don't escape at least some of the criticism.

When you see Scott McMann as captain, you know the jig is up.

I'd agree for the most part. Odoffin is ok, but is he really centre half? Callachan has been better then I expected tbf but thats only beause I expected him to be utter dog shit. The rest are Champioship/League 1 level.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

phenomenal goal from Fergie - been impressed with pretty much everyone tonight. A little sloppy to concede, but it was a nice cross. 

Our goals have been ace, and the interplay with Watkins, Wright, hayes (who weve missed loads since he went off) hedges, Mcgeouch (who has been very forward thinking) has been brilliant, lots of lovely flicks and dummies and neat passing

5 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

As bad as Rice is, the players are utter fucking dung as well (Templeton the only one who is actually is/looks a footballer. When he's not injured. Which is always). I feel it's important that the horrendous squad of players we have ended up with don't escape at least some of the criticism.

He's lost the players, no leader on the park or off the park either. Nobody seems to really give a shit, I've seen more passion from sunday league.

It's been clear for years that outwith the odd surprise, our recruitment has always been really shady. The likes of Gogic took years to actually come good for us, soon as he does he's gone, same with Mikel. 

The fact Aberdeen currently have Gary Woods on loan as a second string keeper is another kicker. Why is he going to Aberdeen when he was loved by Hamilton? He left on good terms, why weren't we proactively seeking the likes of him/GOOD goalkeeper to compliment our shit defence? So many questions.  The only hope is some decent talent are needing a club with guaranteed playing time for a season and fancy a shot at Accies. 

Making Aberdeen look like world beaters, as I said previously, the only positive is it inches Rice closer to the door. 

All the youngsters are good footballers tbf. We're kind of unlucky that we've got a good crop of young guys who are all trying to break through at the same time in a bad team with no leaders and the fact that they're pretty much the only players who can do what they do (Hamilton, Mimnaugh and Smith especially). It would've been nice to see Hamilton alongside Kilgallon, for example, or Mimnaugh beside prime Daz or Gogic or someone.

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

I just hope nobody dares complain online about the result or performance. Or a journalist has the cheek to ask reasonable questions.

Don't want to upset the club or Rice. Can you imagine the heads gone if anyone has the temerity to question why we're shipping goals left, right and centre every game?

Just stay quiet and take your medicine.

"Gaffer..."

"Well Marcus, the boys gave it all in the second half. We go again.." 
I think I might erupt. 

2 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Really?

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

shut up gammonball, aberdeen bend over 9/10 they play sellick no need for us to do that.

Right now even bottle merchants Aberdeen would fancy their chances especially after a European game.

Just now, AFCDannyFTH said:

Oh how the mighty have fallen. 

Not true in my respect I have always been a petty shitebag.

3 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
8 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:
200.gif&key=cf3f7d5197cd50cac5aee3995f497f1a75f98711c18e4338fbad0e6fe02bb8af
Hamilton and Dundee fans sharing a 'we have something in common' embrace. x

Rodger will be turning in his grave.

RIP Rodger. Was it the weight of hair that broke his neck? :(

Guest Bob Mahelp

We've let things go off the boil a bit since the 4th goal. 

Hayes going off injured has allowed Hamilton back into the game. McLennan, like Saturday, offers f**k all. 

No surprise that we're bringing on McCrorie. 

I like Oggy and last season showed he's far and away our best striker when he's at his best, but he breaks down so many opportunities due to his lack of ability. Opportunities where the opposition are spread, Accies attackers are in position and his touch ruins it. Moyo does the same but not quite as bad.