Aberdeen v Hamilton - Tuesday

I hate the fact I'm once again in a position *As are the majority now* that we have been given ANOTHER manager who just doesn't have the qualities needed to get the best out of this team. The only blessing these kickings are giving, is perhaps Rice is actually going to be punted. 
The only issue is...they'll probably promote King Dougie, I mean, can't get much worse can it?!

I hate the fact I'm once again in a position *As are the majority now* that we have been given ANOTHER manager who just doesn't have the qualities needed to get the best out of this team. The only blessing these kickings are giving, is perhaps Rice is actually going to be punted. 
The only issue is...they'll probably promote King Dougie, I mean, can't get much worse can it?!
Imrie will get us a record points tally. I just don't know if it'll be a record high or low.

Just now, accies1874 said:
2 minutes ago, JudgeFlash said:

Imrie will get us a record points tally. I just don't know if it'll be a record high or low.

To be honest, willing to take that risk at the moment. 

"I do like Brian Rice's attitude as a manager"  - Aberdeen Commentary.  That's plenty. 

To be honest, willing to take that risk at the moment. 

"I do like Brian Rice's attitude as a manager"  - Aberdeen Commentary.  That's plenty. 
Have they said that he likes to play attacking football because they saw us a couple of times against the OF?

4 minutes ago, cdisaaccie said:

Dougie would actually give a shit.

Rice looks & sounds like he doesn't care so any wonder the players don't either?

Beuzelin needs to be sacked as well - consistently shite with him as assistant to 2 'managers' now.

This. 
Beuzelin still remaining assistant manager under two completely different managers is an odd one. 

Just seen a shot of Dougie sitting down, looking towards Rice wondering..."how long...till ye go"