Arbroath FC vs Heart Of Midlothian

The game against Dundee is starting to look like last season's win over Rangers for Hearts, a good result masking the fact that they're still pretty pish.
EDIT: This means they'll still win the league, County won the second tier absolutely stinking it up for long periods.

I didn’t think it was possible for Hearts to look as bad in this league as they did last season but perhaps the Dundee match was a fluke.

1 minute ago, Rjc-1988 said:

I didn’t think it was possible for Hearts to look as bad in this league as they did last season but perhaps the Dundee match was a fluke.

I doubt Hearts will come up against a defence as bad as Dundee's in that game all season.

Slightly biased but I think we have been very good

Hearts just seemed to completely abandon their initial tactic half way through the first half and started shelling the long ball forward, which has coincided with Arbroath getting a stronger foothold in the game. A better first half than Saturday for Arbroath, certainly.

It's almost like this is how you should play against Hearts this season and not open up to let them play as freely as they want.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MCPAKE

oh who am i kidding, of course he doesn't

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Does Robbie Neilson not have a pretty poor record against Dick Campbell? Pretty sure his United side struggled against Arbroath a few times.

Robbie Neilson teams in general aren't the best away.

This half has panned out entirely predictably to anyone who knows about this league and Scottish football in general.

Does Robbie Neilson not have a pretty poor record against Dick Campbell? Pretty sure his United side struggled against Arbroath a few times.

I think Neilsons record vs Campbell would read
P4
W2
D1
L1

One of those wins was when shankland scored 2 in the last minute, and the other a 1-0 win at gayfield. A draw in the challenge cup and a loss against us in February.

Beat them at Tannadice 1-0 and led going into injury time there as well but Shankland got 2 to win the game. Beat them in the challenge cup on Pens as well.

Much better than I expected.

ToB is just so massive for us so was worried, Hammy been solid centre half though. 

Had a fair few corners, shots and been in decent positions just poor shots or choices. The young lad Ruth has been impressive haven’t seen much of him. 

Doolan very unlucky 

Hearts just seemed to completely abandon their initial tactic half way through the first half and started shelling the long ball forward, which has coincided with Arbroath getting a stronger foothold in the game. A better first half than Saturday for Arbroath, certainly.

The game plan got fucked out the window when Ginnelly had to go off after 8 minutes.