Arbroath FC vs Heart Of Midlothian

“I went to watch them against Raith on Saturday and they had a difficult result, but it's hard to read too much into it because they had been up at Ross County the previous Tuesday night in the Betfred Cup.

“Their players wouldn't have got back until one or two o'clock in the morning, then they need to go to work the next day. It's very difficult to judge them in their next game. I expect a very different match on Friday.”

Robbie Neilson.

3 hours ago, clashcityrocker said:
“I went to watch them against Raith on Saturday and they had a difficult result, but it's hard to read too much into it because they had been up at Ross County the previous Tuesday night in the Betfred Cup.

“Their players wouldn't have got back until one or two o'clock in the morning, then they need to go to work the next day. It's very difficult to judge them in their next game. I expect a very different match on Friday.”

Robbie Neilson.

While there may be a point in there, he's unlikely to say "they were murder on Saturday, I think we'll smash them".

Gaston

Thomson Little Hammy Gold

Linn McKenna Miko Craigen Hilson 

Ruth

What you reckon fellow lichties? 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Stewart/Swanks or Whatley if fit to energize the midfield and if we are needing a goal we can turn to Doolan Donnelly or Smith. Really gutting to be missing TOB but I feel there’s enough energy, pace, experience and talent in that team to be able to defend well and also be dangerous on the counter 

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

We are very rarely missing one of our back 4, never mind 2 of them: I’ve no idea what the defence is going to look like tonight. Against the toughest challenge we will have this year. I don’t think Swankie can play tonight we’re needing some extra legs in the middle of the pitch we will be up against it. 

Gaston

Gold. Little. JT. Craigen

Linn. Stewart. McKenna. Virtanen. Hilson.

Donnelly. 

Surprised Roberts drops out, assume our injury curse is to blame as he’s not even on the bench. Happy with the side though.
IMG_3765.thumb.jpg.a6a91f2d7998ef64732b08bded8c75a5.jpg

Beatable. Keep it tight early, unlike Dundee did last week and try and frustrate them. Nobody thought we would win at Tannadice last season.....