Tory (Scottish Branch) Twitter Watch

BawWatchin

gonna have to stick my neck out and give some love out for Summerston, been here for a few years now and its been great. You get the odd THEYVE TURNED THE WEANS AGAINST US type stumbling around the streets or arguing with someone loud enough that you can hear it through their window as you awkwardly walk by  late at night with the dug, but its rare.

might just be that the flat we were in before (literally a 5 minute drive away from where we are now) had a couple living above us that sounded like they were going to murder one another every other night with huge, loud arguments, a drug dealer in the flat across from us - *alan partridge voice* who tbf was actually really rather pleasant to talk to - and an alcoholic in the flat below.

3 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

People that vote Tory have got something wrong with them.  Its as simple as that, like paedos or serial killers they just have a mental defect. There's not much you can do about it except outvote them and accept that there's simply bad people in the world.

Like the people that vote for these absolute loonballs don’t have something wrong with them.

B41905DF-7CFE-48EB-8C45-73D21196894D.thumb.jpeg.02bc44fb04fad3e2ca84cc9dc68135b1.jpegE627AF21-31E9-4983-9AD4-ED0BCABC9DE0.thumb.jpeg.bfe175b33927701418f3b8c4eb562f96.jpeg

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Having a normal one today.

IMG_20210119_081735.jpg.1da8699811a4f885537c89cafcc1176c.jpg

With the exception of a few (IDS being one of them!!) Tory MPs just voted against an amendment to ban trade with countries suspected of genocide, such as China with the Uighurs...

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/01/2021 at 01:01, tamthebam said:

Scottish Tories are attacking the Forbes budget for having £400 million "hidden cuts".

And I've just heard Shane Duffy criticise Ryan Porteous for lack of concentration as well...

Oliver Reed phoned me this morning, criticising me for having a few drinks at the weekend.

• 1 month later...