Tory (Scottish Branch) Twitter Watch

BawWatchin

13 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

St. Andrew's Day.

Big Union Flag in the background.

w**k

“Let’s say no to division”.

“Andrew Bowie claimed that the Brexit Bill would be good for Scottish business”.

Andrew Bowie is a filthy little weaselfuck who profits by stoking diversity and division.

2 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

So pray tell p***k, how do you arrive at that? I’ve been in Edinburgh West a lot longer than you.

Considering the SNP are projected to take Edinburgh West in 2021. The salty salty tears from that boot Jardine and her smug f**k of a sidekick A-Hole Camilton are going to be absolutely delicious.

10 minutes ago, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

Considering the SNP are projected to take Edinburgh West in 2021. The salty salty tears from that boot Jardine and her smug f**k of a sidekick A-Hole Camilton are going to be absolutely delicious.

Reading that retort, I can well imagine which part of Edinburgh West you are posting your shite from. Typical snp jakey.

“Let’s say no to division”.
“Andrew Bowie claimed that the Brexit Bill would be good for Scottish business”.
Andrew Bowie is a filthy little weaselfuck who profits by stoking diversity and division.
That's being too kind to Bowie. The residents of WAK voting for him equally as guilty as this fuckwit is for the damage about to be done to the rural economy.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

It is class that the most diseased constituency in Scotland, Edinburgh West, also contains two of the worst posters on this forum.

As opposed to the post industrial, god forsaken, wastelands where the wastrel denizens think that minter/gammon banter, is somehow amusing.

2 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

As opposed to the post industrial, god forsaken, wastelands where the wastrel denizens think that minter/gammon banter, is somehow amusing.

People consider you a minter because you write like a particularly stupid, hyperactive scumbag with only the thinnest - the very thinnest - understanding of grammar. You are, in short, a hideous advertisement for humanity, never mind Britishness: a thick, barely-functioning, only-nominally-literate moron, whose passion for a moribund political union, and whose inability to understand anything political in a manner divorced from either football or 1980s stereotypes, marks you out as an angry, ranting joke. And the sheer delight of it is that you’re too stupid to even understand your own shortcomings, and so continue to smash your fists - if not your face - against your keypad in moronic fury at anyone daring to laugh at you. (Incidentally, if you do live with severe learning difficulties instead of just appearing to, I apologise; carry on.)

Edited by Antlion

I actually consider him a minter because he takes a union jack, when supporting Hibs, to Easter Road. [emoji107][emoji1751][emoji33]

I’m pretty sure there’s been pictures posted online before of Hibs fans taking Israel flags to games against Celtic. There’s definitely a substantial minter element in that support.

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I’m pretty sure there’s been pictures posted online before of Hibs fans taking Israel flags to games against Celtic. There’s definitely a substantial minter element in that support.

I hear they even went so far as to sign one of those Israeli charlatans as their goal keeper. Minters indeed.