Tory (Scottish Branch) Twitter Watch

BawWatchin

11 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

Wasn't your previous @As We Rise Again* account banned for precisely this reason?

*FuckMe

I actually remember that guy, which is surprising considering people regularly try and tell me I'm some former banned poster but no I don't post antisemitic content on Scottish football forums unlike some. 

Wasn't your previous [mention=44715]As We Rise Again[/mention]* account banned for precisely this reason?

*fuckme.png&key=4261ba206b585653cbf6c6efc8e8d5d9b67fc0caa8336136cb371d89ec890a04
I think that was his "British Patriot" account. In any case a daft wee nyaff who was laughed off the forum during each of his incarnations.

10 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I actually remember that guy, which is surprising considering people regularly try and tell me I'm some former banned poster but no I don't post antisemitic content on Scottish football forums unlike some. 

happy grumpy cat GIF

• 3 weeks later...

It's definitely the SNP that continually go on about a second referendum. It's definitely them who are always writing 'articles' in various media sources about it.

It absolutely isn't the Intelligence insulting tossers in certain other parties who are continually greeting about it.

11 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

In fairness probably about as well as they can expect lol. Overtaken Labour as the party of opposition and helped them cling on at Westminster in 2017.

Labour must be so jealous of the Tories with their clear messaging. GO BREXIT! KEEP THE UNION! instead of maybe aye, maybe naw, how about a bit of Devomax eh lads?

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Labour must be so jealous of the Tories with their clear messaging. GO BREXIT! KEEP THE UNION! instead of maybe aye, maybe naw, how about a bit of Devomax eh lads?

Usually moaning about how it's not fair that nationalists on either side of the border have hijacked a nuanced discussion with simplistic messages. 

Of course Labour have never indulged in the dark arts and always been committed to spirited good faith public debate and championing a popular culture that's intellectually rigorous.

12 hours ago, NotThePars said:

In fairness probably about as well as they can expect lol. Overtaken Labour as the party of opposition and helped them cling on at Westminster in 2017.

Peaked in 2017. But they'll run it again and again hoping it comes back into fashion. They literally have nothing else. (See also Cole Hamilton and Ian Murray campaigns)

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/10/2020 at 14:31, DrewDon said:

Cole-Hamilton is currently the MSP I would take most joy in seeing lose their job at the next election. 

It’s a toss up between Alex Cole Hamilton and Alyn Smith as to which one has got the higher opinion of themselves, dreadful men.

The snp made a pig’s ear of it in Edinburgh West, they had a popular local guy in Colin Keir who’s face didn’t fit with the Nat hierarchy, and he got ousted. In comes the thoroughly unlikable Salmond poster boy, Guigliano and quelle surprise, they lose the seat. 
Now in Edinburgh West there is an “anyone bar snp” culture, which pretty much secures Cole-Hamilton being around for a while yet, dick the he is.

4 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

It’s a toss up between Alex Cole Hamilton and Alyn Smith as to which one has got the higher opinion of themselves, dreadful men.

The snp made a pig’s ear of it in Edinburgh West, they had a popular local guy in Colin Keir who’s face didn’t fit with the Nat hierarchy, and he got ousted. In comes the thoroughly unlikable Salmond poster boy, Guigliano and quelle surprise, they lose the seat. 
Now in Edinburgh West there is an “anyone bar snp” culture, which pretty much secures Cole-Hamilton being around for a while yet, dick the he is.

Funny. I'm in Edinburgh West and you're full of crap.