Tory (Scottish Branch) Twitter Watch

BawWatchin

On 21/10/2020 at 23:48, GordonS said:

The UK government turned down an offer to defer EU trade talks by 6 months seeing as we're in a massive global pandemic that's costing tens of thousands of lives and hundreds of billions of pounds. The UK government said no, they'd rather have no deal than extend the transitional arrangements.

Who's obsessed by the constitution, exactly?

Totally agree with you but there is no formal UK written constitution unlike the US.

When westminster refers to the UK Constitution they are referring to precedents in law on whatever subject they are discussing.

And as we all know laws can easily be misquoted and misrepresented to force through an argument.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

First Murcia, then the Borders, now you've picked up an Aussie twang. You fair get about!

I try. 

10 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

A misleading headline from the British tory media establishment. The type of headline that their hard of thinking followers such as yourself lap up whenever the tories try and pass it off as independent media.

You are a narrow and small minded person. Don't you dare try and imply that I have the same level of terrible reading comprehension and critical analysis as you you antisemitic weirdo. 

This Goebbels/Trumpesque type anti SNP propaganda is to be expected in the run up to next years elections, it clearly indicates the hysterical fear the tories have with the SNP's popularity and it will intensify to scurrilous scaremongering and repeated attempts to discredit Nicola.

Have no doubt that the tory government will recruit the security services to further their campaign of hatred.

We will need election monitoring by an Independent body next year after what we saw with the Blurt and the postal votes in the 2014 refereundum.

The tories are devious immoral twats in political life. 

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:
On 22/10/2020 at 07:14, Blootoon87 said:
Any of the usual suspects going to try to justify voting against feeding starving children?

Still waiting. Stormzy, you're on the go just now, what are your thoughts on voting to starve children?

Think that's a loaded question and I didnt know I was a usual suspect, I've stated before I'm a centrist that happens to support Rangers and the Union, putting me in some type of Brexit Gammon Box is futile to both of us. I obviously think the measures should have been extended as I'm sure most rational people do. 

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Totally agree with you but there is no formal UK written constitution unlike the US.

When westminster refers to the UK Constitution they are referring to precedents in law on whatever subject they are discussing.

And as we all know laws can easily be misquoted and misrepresented to force through an argument.

By "constitution" here I was referring to the constitutional arrangements like being in/out the UK, in/out the EU. Nobody who's obsessed with leaving the EU as fast as possible in the middle of pandemic gets to accuse anyone else of being obsessed with constitutional issues over the "day job".

On 24/10/2020 at 14:14, Stormzy said:

Think that's a loaded question and I didnt know I was a usual suspect, I've stated before I'm a centrist that happens to support Rangers and the Union, putting me in some type of Brexit Gammon Box is futile to both of us. I obviously think the measures should have been extended as I'm sure most rational people do. 

Don't see what club you support has got to do with your opinions on feeding children.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Don't see what club you support has got to do with your opinions on feeding children.

Because everyone on here presumes every single view of mine because I'm a Rangers fan, that poster randomly wondered what I thought about Conservatives voting against the school meal thing even though I've not spoke on my thoughts on this subject. It was presumed that I was against feeding children and that I'm pro conservative because I'm pro Union, most people read that and decide they know my views on politics better than me. 

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Because everyone on here presumes every single view of mine because I'm a Rangers fan, that poster randomly wondered what I thought about Conservatives voting against the school meal thing even though I've not spoke on my thoughts on this subject. It was presumed that I was against feeding children and that I'm pro conservative because I'm pro Union, most people read that and decide they know my views on politics better than me. 

U OK, ***?

On 24/10/2020 at 14:14, Stormzy said:

Kiddie starver enabler