Queen of the South vs Raith Rovers, 24/10/2020

Stunned that a side containing such luminaries as Gregor Buchanan, Joe McKee and Wullie Gibson is absolutely horse shit 

They’d probably still manage to beat fucking Forfar at home though.

Superb stuff. The second half was obviously a bit wild, and we lost two of our defence to injury but we displayed a really good mentality. Dylan Tait genuinely looks like one of the best youth prospects we've had since the turn of the millennium. Bowie had the raw attributes and has earned his move, but Tait looks absolutely different class. Wouldn't surprise me if we see him perform strongly when he's utilised as a number 10 type player similar to Vaughan. 

1 minute ago, San Starko Rover said:

Thanks to QOSTV shame sound was out second half but first world problems.

Yeah the first 15 minutes of the second half were dodgy but overall full of praise for them, a bit like our performance. 

Enjoyed the commentary too. 

I had to refresh the webpage a dozen times or so but I don't know if that was me or them. Apart from that and the start of the second missing it was fine. Good quality, replays, followed the ball well and good commentary.

Edited by Lang Toun Lad

Raith worthy winners.  A bit more like it in the second half and some bad luck (Dobbie thru' on keeper, hit bar and two off the line) ......... but oh dear, that defence ...... Jesus ...