Queen of the South vs Raith Rovers, 24/10/2020

Really not a lot in the way of game changers on the bench without Vaughan. A goalie, two centre halves, a holding midfielder, two children and a complete unknown at Championship level in Smith. Hope plan A works.

Hope Vaughan’s omission is just us protecting him from a bad surface, having learned our lesson.

15 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Not at all.

He's clearly made giant strides since leaving us.  Fair play to him.  

At the risk of continuing this saga ....

I just don't agree with you MT (implying that his improvement has mostly been since leaving QOS).  I said in one of my first posts that I was up at Tannadice, first game of the season when United came down to the Championship and I think it was Dykes first game for us.  He gave the only just ex-premier defence a torrid time running on the left wing and bossing those defenders (especially first half).  He was clearly something different to what we'd had in recent times.  We were in The Shed that game and I turned to my son and said "this guys different, doubt he'll be with us too long".  Whilst he didn't score many goals I never saw him not work his socks off in games (even when things weren't going for us) and he nearly always gave defenders a tough time of it, held the ball up well and often made space for Dobbie to do his stuff.  I was sorry but not surprised to see him go.  Reminded me of Sean O'Connor at his peak - only quicker and more mobile.  Just my view.

The stream Is very nice quality. The title card just dropped away. The bottom of the screen chyron is very useful for updates like if the sound is off, etc. quite a nice product so far...let’s see about the commentary team!